1. jealous mark?

donghyuck was panicking, softly cursing as he tried to clean his shirt. the material stuck to his skin making him feel cold, the purple-pink drink definitely wasn't coming off.

"hey, are you ok?" a deep voice asked. "yeah, i just spill smoothies on myself as a fashion statement."

the voice only laughed in response, making donghyuck more annoyed. he spun around to meet eyes with a very tall, very gorgeous, boy.

"i dont think water is gonna help. take this." the stranger offered, pulling off his hoodie."why are you being so nice? i don't even know your name." the smaller boy muttered.

"i'll introduce myself then. i'm wong yukhei, but my nickname is xuxi. i'm 19 years old and and i'm from hong kong. i'm trying to help an adorable boy but he's very sassy."

dongyuck felt his cheeks turn pink and yukhei looked very pleased with himself.

"fine, just so you'll stop being weird." he huffed, finally taking the hoodie. he laid it on the sink and began to remove his shirt.

"woah, what are you doing?"

"i don't want to wear a wet shirt." the smaller boy shrugged simply, golden skin making the other's brain short-circuit. he looked away but donghyuck didn't seem to care either way.

yukhei cleared his throat and tried to save his dignity by faking confidence, "what's your name babe?"

donghyuck rolled his eyes, messy hair and sweater paws making it impossible for the older boy to take him seriously.

"wouldn't you like to now?"

"come on, i gave you my hoodie! the least you could do is tell me your name."

the other sighed, he might be sassy but he has manners (kind of). "lee donghyuck."

"is this your first year?"

"yes."

"so i'm your hyung?"

"ew why did you make it so creepy?"

yukhei pouted, suddenly defensive, "i'm not creepy!"

donghyuck just scoffed, rolling his eyes before looking at himself in the mirror. yukhei watched as he fixed his silver hair, the soft curls resting on his forehead.

"can i have your number? you know, so i can get my hoodie back?"

"mhm fine, but only for the hoodie. don't give it out. a lot of boys want my number." donghyuck teased, yukhei laughing deeply. "i don't doubt that."

he quickly took yukhei's phone, saving his name with a sun emoji and handing it back with a bright smile. he grabbed his discarded shirt before winking at xuxi one last time: "bye hyung, see you around~"

🌱

"hey donghyuck, um.. is that your hoodie?" mark asked, his nose scrunched up. donghyuck would usually find it cute but he wasn't having a good day so it was just annoying.

"why are you asking?" he sassed, raising his eyebrows. mark scoffed, "i was just making conversation." renjun gave a disbelieving look, panicked gays are so chaotic. mark let out a deep sigh before continuing,

"there are rumors you're dating wong yukhei and i just wanted to tell you that's probably not a good idea."

renjun started choking loudly, both boys turning to look at them. he coughed loudly while grabbing his drink, motioning for them to continue with the argument. donghyuck turned back to mark:

"what if i am hyung?" he teased (even though he definitely wasn't. they had one conversation and donghyuck wondered how the rumor started. even if he was wearing yukhei's hoodie how did everyone know it was his?)

"can't you just take my advice?"

"you usually don't worry about me? why are you being so weird." donghyuck scoffed. mark clenched his jaw in frustration, walking away quickly.

renjun sent a knowing look to his best friend but hyuck clearly wasn't catching on, "mark hyung is so annoying." he ranted, aggressively eating his lunch.

"you know he's jealous, right?"

"jealous? no way. mark hyung is way too straight for that. plus he hasn't been interested in me since middle school."

"i don't understand how you can be so flirty but have no idea when someone likes you."

"ooh who likes you, sunflower?" yukhei sang, dropping in the seat beside donghyuck. the boy's eyes widened at the nickname, cheeks burning pink.

"apparently two boys." renjun muttered. "you literally have two boyfriends." hyuck scoffed. "yes but im a polyamorous legend, you're in a weird love triangle with a straight boy."

"you're in a love triangle?" yukhei asked, looking back and forth between the two younger boys. "no, jun is just crazy. he thinks this hyung likes me but he hasn't made a move since middle school."

"mhmm he's missing out, must have bad taste."

"now he's a perfect boy who only likes perfect girls."

"i think you're perfect."

"yeah?"

"especially when you wear my clothes."

renjun choked again at this, hitting his chest repeatedly.