three

Hazel stepped into the paint-splattered building and a wave of fascination washed over her. The building, with its unconventional beauty, was a sight for her sore eyes. She found the chaos and creativity of the place oddly refreshing. As her eyes roamed around, they landed on a small girl that Evie and Mal were stealthily approaching from behind.

The girl's reaction was of pure delight upon seeing Evie, Mal a tad jealous. She enthusiastically threw her arms around her, asking a million questions. These were not ordinary questions, but ones that could only be answered by people who had lived outside the realm of the barrier, experienced the world that lay beyond.

"I saved your sketchbook for you," the girl declared, her voice brimming with excitement.

"You did?" Evie asked, her face lighting up with a wide smile. The small girl, known as Dizzy, dashed off to retrieve the sketchbook. This left Hazel alone with Evie and Mal, observing their interaction with an intrigued expression.

"She doesn't seem like she belongs on the isle," Hazel murmured, feeling an odd sense of pity for the little girl in front of her.

Evie and Mal nodded in agreement, understanding the sentiment behind Hazel's observation. Soon, Dizzy returned, holding out a blue sketchbook to Evie. As Evie gingerly opened the book, Hazel caught a glimpse of the pages. They were filled with beautiful sketches of clothes, each design more stunning than the last.

A thought crossed Hazel's mind and she voiced it out. "I sort of wish you had made my dress for the cotillion," she told Evie. This statement brought a round of smiles from the girls.

In the midst of their conversation, Evie picked up two items — an armband and a heart-shaped pendant. She held them close together, asking Dizzy for her opinion on the combination. Dizzy, without a moment's hesitation, smiled and nodded her approval. She quickly grabbed her glue gun and expertly fused the two items into one stunning piece.

As the girls continued their lively chatter, Evie suddenly remembered something. "Dizzy, I completely forgot," she said, turning towards Hazel, "This is Hazel, Peter Pan's daughter."

"Nice to meet you," Hazel greeted, smiling warmly at Dizzy.

In response, Dizzy bubbled, "I love your hair!" The genuine compliment made Hazel chuckle, returning the compliment with equal enthusiasm.

Evie then turned to Dizzy with a request. "She needs some bling for the cotillion, Dizzy. Can you help her out?"

"Of course!" Dizzy replied, her eyes sparkling with determination.

While Evie and Mal busied themselves with fixing the smoke bombs, Dizzy was engrossed in her own task. She was meticulously picking out the perfect gems and jewels for Hazel. Their work was interrupted when Dizzy casually mentioned to Hazel, "I hope you don't run into Harry Hook."

"Why is that?" Hazel asked, curious about Dizzy's sudden caution.

Dizzy replied with a laugh, "Your parents are sworn enemies, after all." Hazel couldn't help but join in her laughter, despite the underlying danger in Dizzy's words.

As Hazel's mind wandered to the scenario of her encountering Harry Hook, she imagined an adrenaline-fueled sword fight, full of swift moves and close calls. Dizzy, noticing Hazel's daydreaming, chuckled and added, "That would be an epic sword fight."

Hazel smiled at the girl. She felt a pang of sympathy for Dizzy, who was stuck on the isle with her dreams and ambitions. Their conversation was interrupted by Evie, who was now holding up a hairpiece over her head, asking Mal's opinion on how it would look with a certain outfit.

"Take it!" Dizzy encouraged. "Take a bunch."

Taking Dizzy's advice, Evie grabbed her purse and let Dizzy fill it with the jewelry she had crafted. The thought of them wearing her creations in Auradon filled Dizzy with an unparalleled joy.