Some Short Story I Created Late at Night

I felt a warm breath on my face. I opened my eyes to meet the demonic eyes on a white face that grinned wide. ¨Hello.¨ he greeted with a painfully demonic voice. I screamed and kicked him where no man should be kicked. Thankfully he was still human as that bought more time for escape. I rushed out of my room only to hear high-pitched music. I looked to my right and saw the Oni from Ao Oni.

¨NO! NOT MY HAIR!¨ I yelped as I ran down the stairs. I looked behind me and saw the Legless Girl from The Witch's House chasing me aswell. I run out the door and off the porch. While flying off the porch, I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw Slenderman standing on the dark side of the porch. Taking off like a bullet, I run blindly across the street; tears blurring my vision. Then a pink, transparent force-field formed around me. An angel decended from Heaven, landing on top of the strange, pink sphere. He, assuming it's of male gender, pulled out a star-shaped wand and zapped Jeff the Killer, the Oni, the Legless Girl, and Slenderman out of exisitence out of exisitence. He jumped down and popped the force-field.

¨Hello, love.¨

I was speechless.

¨Let me take you to a better place.¨ He bonked me on the head with the wand and everything was black. I opened my eyes. ¨Welcome to Heaven.¨