⋆Two⋆

"𝕠𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕖: 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕟 𝕎𝕠𝕝𝕗𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕"

...

The teenagers scurry into the bus, racing for the best seats; the exact seats in the back which Millie wanted to occupy for her and her friends.

"It's okay I'll sit somewhere else," Jacob says reassuringly as if allowing her to sit with her friends. Millie shows him a grateful smile; however, for some reason, she isn't sure of his intentions.

Noah and Sadie wave over to Mille, signalling her to sit next to them in the back. She obliges, smiling at them, as she walks over to sit next to Sadie who rests against the window.

Finn and the tan boy who Millie doesnt know a name for, follow after several more kids into the bus. "Whos that," I ask Sadie, assuming she knows more about the mystery body due to her wandering eyes from earlier.

"Hmm", she starts, sounding defensive as she continues to speak. " um, I think his name is Caleb; why?"

Millie chuckles at her raw nervousness "You seem pretty intrigued by that Caleb guy."

Sadie's eyebrows furrow in confusion "What are you talking about?"

Millie rolls her eyes at her oblivious redheaded friend. "When Mr.Hopper was talking outside you could barely keep your eyes off him"

"Oooh does Sadie have a crush?" Noah hums teasingly from the row beside them, earning a deadening glare from Sadie.

"No I dont, shut up" she hisses at him, her cheeks lit aflame as she redirects her glance to look out the window.

"Your face says otherwise" Noah whispers to Millie causing her to chuckle in response.

"Okay well what about you Millie", Sadie starts, facing her two friends as she crosses her arms authoritatively.

Millie huffs satirically. "What about me?"

"You and Wolfhard, you've been looking over at him constantly."

Millie shakes her head firmly. "No, he's just been a jerk to me all day."

"Besides" Millie continues repositioning herself in her seat. "I have a boyfriend."

"Unfortunately" Sadie mutters under her breath, causing Noah to snicker quietly.

Millie's eyes bulge in a fury at her friend's reaction. "What is your guyses problem with him!"

"I dont know, he just gives me a weird vibe" Noah states plainly. Sadie nods at Noah in agreement.

Millie shakes her head at her two friends sarcastically, as her eyes start to search for the person who had been the subject of their conversation.

She locates Jacob, whos grinning widely at a familiar brown-haired and blue-eyed girl, Maddie Ziegler.

Millie watches them talk, feeling as if she may burst. Though she can't tell if it's out of rage, or jealousy; nevertheless, she tries to contain herself by calming her temper.