I Didn't Know I Love You So Much (NIAM BOYXBOY)

High school had always been hell for Niall, he was always an outcast, a constant target for Liam, and his friends. He didn’t understand why he was hated so much, he never had wronged anyone, he had no idea why he deserved the torment he received on a daily basis.

“FAGGOT.” Liam shouted, from across the hall, as he and his group of friends walked his way.

“What do you want Liam?” He replied, with a sigh.

“Oh nothing, just thought I would come say hi to my favorite punching bag.” He chuckled, as he punched Niall in the face, knocking him down to the ground.

As soon as he hit the ground, Liam, and the other boys starting kicking him, as hard as they could, hitting him everywhere they could. They stopped as soon as the bell rang darting for their classes.

Niall just laid there battered, and bruised. He was bleeding, and knew he should prolly go to the nurse, but he didn’t move, it’s not like anyone cared anyway right? If they did someone would have stopped them. Just then he saw a helping hand.

“You okay Nialler?” Harry asked.

“Do I look it?” He snapped back.

“Come on, let’s get you to the nurse.” He said, extending his hand, to help the blonde off the floor.

Niall groaned in pain, as he was helped up.

“Can you walk?”

“I think so.”

Slowly the two made their way to the nurse’s office.

Thankfully Niall had Harry, They were best friends for as long as they could remember. He was Niall’s rock, the only person who truly understood him. Harry has been there for him through the good, and the bad. When Niall had come out to Harry freshman year, it came as no shock to him, and he didn’t care one bit, he wasn’t about to throw away years of friendship over that.

The nurse was checking Niall over, and concluded that he needed to go to the hospital. She kept asking him who did this to him, but he wouldn’t reveal it. She stepped out of the room, to talk to Harry.

“Harry, do you know who did this to him?” She asked.

“No, but whoever did this will pay, no one messes with my best friend and gets away with it.” He replied.

“Calm down now, we don’t need any more violence. Listen, he needs to go to the emergency room, and I can’t reach his parents, would you take him?”

“Of course, let me go bring my car around.” He replied.

She nodded in agreement, then walked Niall out to the car.

“Take care of him, Harry.” She said.

“Will do.”

Two hours, and about 15 stiches, and a cast later, Niall was able to go home. He had a few cuts and bruises, and a broken wrist, but other than that he was okay.

The car ride to Niall’s house was silent, and when they pulled up to Niall’s house, Harry broke the silence.

“So are you gunna tell me who did this?” he asked.

“Why does it matter? If I tell you, it will make me a nark, and I’ll just get it ten times worse.”

“It matters, because your my best friend, I love you, and I want to help you..” he replied.

“It won’t help Haz, can’t we just drop this?”

“Fine.” Harry said, with a sigh.

When Niall got to his room, he just laid on his bed, and sobbed. Why was this happening to him? He couldn’t understand it. it felt as his whole world was caving around him.