no again

Bill floats to his lover three sided lover, he was happy to finally meet someone who was just like him. Literally, she was just like him, almost Identical except for the fact she was a black color and he was piss yellow.

He floats next to her, taking off his hat  and rubbing his pointy head nervously. "Hey uh babe..i think it's time we.." The pyramid turned a shade of pink, he stumbled trying to form the correct words. All the while, thorny tries to understand what her boyfriend is trying to say.

Bill cleared his throat and put his hat back on, he sighed and looked his lover directly in the eye "we should..you know..get intimate". Thorny's eyes widen as she immediately understood and he lifted up her hand, a arua of blue violet magic surrounding it.

Bill noticed and raised his own hand to cover his girlfriend in his own arua and he stopped her, throny shot him a confused look but she put down her hand. After that bill let her go and spoke again "no my love, please, I shall go first".

Bill's form began cracking and he started to change, he grew human arms and legs, curly black hair and he now had two eyes. His naked body began to be covered by a black suit, dress pants, white shirt under it and a black tie. His eyes were now blue and he no longer had a top hat.

"At least I can finally show you my true form, I am..squip!". Thorny was in complete shock, it took her a bit before he looked at bill happily and began breaking her form as well.

A human body emerges from it's pyramid chrysalis, thou it was a man, and much younger than squip. His hair was brown and very floofy, his was more pink compared to squip, the boy had acne too. The clothes on him were a cardigan, striped shirt, jeans and add hello kitty shoes.

Once the transformation was complete, the new being walked over to squip and smiled "H-hi..i-i'm jeremy..". Squip stared in awe before he scooped up jeremy and kissed him.

Jeremy squeaked then happily kissed back, when squip eventually pulled away, all he said was "I love you". Jeremy smiled and gave a quick peck and responded "love you too" and that was all.