1

"-----chan! Come on!" The small brunette shouted excitedly. The blonde was going to the boys soccer game, and the brown haired boy with goggles couldn't be happier.

"You were amazing -----chan!" The blonde smiled. "nah. " "lies!"

"hikari!" the brunette called. "onii-chan! What is it?" the young girl asked, running to her brother. "im going to my game! Ill be back later tonight. Dont hurt agumon and fat I'm on, and dont get hurt." he said. "alright taichi!" hikari smiled. Tai smiled and ran out of the house and to odaiba park. "taichi-san!" tai got called by the coach as the game was about to begin.

Hikari pov

Taichi smiled and left the apartment. "kari dear! Be good for taichi!" mom yelled. "im confused! Whats going onnnn?" i yelled back. Mom and dad walked to me. "we are- going out." dad said.

Nobodys pov

Reporter: thats a splended kick for kamiya-yagami! Hes scored the final kick! He's won his team the game! Even in the rain, kamiya has made his team victories worth it!

"I'm going to head home. It's late and hika is waiting." taichi said, waving and walking off. The rain was unsettling. His phone began to buzz. Hikari was calling. He answered it. "Kari!" he said cheery like. "onii-kun! Mama and papa are going away. They said something about you knowing. What is going on, taichi-kun?" Kari explained.

"taichi I'm sorry. We can't. Your becoming known, hikari is getting older... We're leaving you. We are moving to America."

"mom... Why?"

"You still are a kid, tai. gone to the digital world, become known worldwide... We are worried for ourselves in this. Take care of your sister. She needs you. "

"dad... I... No... "

"goodbye, taichi-sama."

And with that, mom and dad left me with hikari. I'm 16... I can't watch hika and live My own life! It's not a big deal. Hikari will know soon

Tai pov

"that's what happened. Mom and dad left because of me." I told her. "taichi-kun! It's not your fault onii-kun!" she refused. I sigh and hang up on her.

Drop

Drip

Fuck it's raining harder.

I slid on my blue coat and out the hood on. The rain was hard. It felt weird on my head. I make my way through the rain with my goggles on my eyes.

Bam bam

I ran into some blonde.

"shit sorry are you alright?" I said

"I'm fine- you look familiar. " The blonde said.

"uh OK."

"What's your name?"

"taichi yagami"

"t-taichi?"

This guy is acting like he knows me. The blonde hair and blue gaze looks alot like my childhood friend but it couldnt be him.

? Pov

Taichi-sama... No. Taichikun. Uts him...

"tai... Tai-chan?"

-------

Yo im sorry this is so fucking short fxifxuufxjf,c,jjfxjxfjfxigckgcjgc

Take a meme to make up for it

(not my post)

instagram: loser._.Oreo