the biggining

Before this start I need to tell this is actually going to be the same story for my new upcoming ShadAmy story that will be coming soon in my YouTube account so if you see it it will be like this one OK

"Shadow!! " sonic said . "What is it?", " I want you to were my friend Amy " . Amy stays silent,  she was a really sweet girl . Shadow blushes a slight pink when he say Amy smile.  " h-hello my name is Amy what is yours?  ". " my name is Shadow -Shadow the hedgehog ". Sonic looked at a flower. He picked up the flower and give it to Amy "here ". "Thanks " Amy grabs the rose.  " well Shadow I hope you have a great time " , sonic ran off.  " hey Amy is getting dark.......do you want to go to my house?  " . Amy looked around " yeah OK " . Amy grabs shadow's hand and started walking. Shadow blushes a little and walked " that is my house right there". Shadow points at his house. " we are here " Shadow opens the door for Amy.  " thanks " Amy walks inside and sits in the couch.  " Shadow sonic told Me that you not really does nice people and that you get mad easily,  so why are you being so nice to Me for?  "." Well I won't be mad at everyone " Shadow looks at the clock. Amy yawned " i-im so sleepy,  Shadow I will sleep in the couch for tonight ". " no you can go and sleep in my room ". Amy blushed a little " well we can sleep in your room together if you don't mind?  " . Shadow smiled slightly " o-ok I don't mind ". Amy stand up and grabs Shadow hand " let's go. Shadow stand up and started walking to his room. 

I have to stop here but I will make the next part tomorrow.  And my YouTube account is sonic and pikachu,  so if you want to watch is bye