Writer's Note

Hello everyone!
Welcome to this new journey that you all have embarked upon.

I am a 17 year old class 12 student and apparently few days back I was thinking that I should stop using Wattpad as it kills my time. Due to this reason I ended my previous book "The part of me left behind" abruptly. Initially I had planned something else but it ended in an uncertain way. Anyway that was a huge mistake.

Being a hardcore romantic I always have hundreds of stories in my mind. They emerge from my imagination, the shows that i watch, books that I read, real life experiences and a lot more. But, I am unable to write these stories in a systemic way and put my thoughts together.

I have also realized that writing is my passion and reaching out to an audience and making them feel good and believe in love of all forms is my ultimate goal in life. Love for your nation, earth, nature, animals, , children, parents, things and of course that ONE special person. Love is pure in all its form.

This book would consist of short stories released weekly. A particular story will contain not more than 5 chapters and then I will start off with another story.

I hope you would like this new idea of mine and support me by reading all the upcoming short stories!!

Your writer
ISPREHA BAILUNG