Miniature Care

Mary cheerfully walked home, the fall leaves crunching beneath her feat as her shiny black leather boots hit the sidewalk. The wind blew her bangs out of the girls eyes, and the whole world could see her beautiful blue eyes. The season was Fall, Mary's favorite season.

The girl looked around herself hopeful that children were playing outside . Sadly, there were not many. Mary sighed as she reached her house. She climbed up to her front porch and opened the unlocked door.

"I'm home!" Mary exclaimed sweetly when she entered the warm house.

Her mother welcomed her daughter kindly, as Mary took off her jacket and boots, revealing a purple turtleneck and matching socks. Once Mary was done, she had a quick conversation to her mom about her day. After the conversation, she made no second to lose and went straight downstairs to the basement, where her doll house was. Mary joyfully skipped down the stairs and strolled to the small house.

The doll house was probably three stories high and about the height of Mary. Each room was decorated and colored as if it was real. The house might as well have been a real house, though, with its working electricity and plumbing. And that was exactly how it was suppose to be made. Because, this doll-house wasn't made for lifeless dolls. No, this small house was made for miniature living people.

Mary's dad was a scientist who was working on a miniaturization gun. When Mary was only six, her dad bought a house and shrunk it, so his daughter could use it as a doll-house. But that wasn't enough, he wanted his daughter to have everything, including dolls, so he took a couple and miniaturized them. The couple lived in Mary's doll-house, doing whatever she commanded. Sadly, everyone dies, and they, died in the wretched hell-zone. Their death didn't affect Mary, though, because her dad then shrunk two more people and gave them to Mary as dolls.

Mary marveled at the doll house, before she lifted the top off to play with her "dolls". When Mary lifted the top, though, she saw that her "dolls" had finally had enough abuse. But this was normal for Mary, because many of her dolls have done this many times before. These "dolls" were probably the tenth ones this month. The girl just shrugged it off and got her scissors out from a cup on a table beside the table the doll-house rested on. She cut the rope off the ceiling and took the corpses out of the house by their shirts. Mary, pretending as if those people were actual dolls, threw the two corpses away. That is what you do with a broken doll, right?