Girls Night

"After last years thing we all became friends. But me and Max became even closer. I-I Mean we-well, I love her more then a friend. Well I better go answer the door before El finds my diary! Signed off Y/N Hopper" I closed my Diary and Hid my diary under my bed. I ran to the door and let Max in. "HEY BESTIEEEE!" She Said as she hug me. "Hey," I Said causally. El ran in, "Me and Mike are doing something stop ye- MAX!!" El said. Max and El hugged. I kinda felt Jealous but I don't want them to know I like Max. I grabbed Max's hand and ran into my room. "Look at my room!" "Neat!" She Said. We decided to sit around and listen to music and dance. Then hop burst in, "I SWEAR IF THERES A BOY IN THERE-" "Jeez don't you know how to knock?!" Max Said kinda mean. "Yeah Jeez!" I Said. "I- Uh...." He said as he slowly closed the door. Me and Max giggled.
..........
After a Hour or two Max and I went out to meet up with the others to watch a movie with the others. For some reason I felt something beyond my neck. I held my neck. "You okay?" Max said to me. "Y-Yeah I'm Good.." We made it to the mall and walked in to be greeted by the boys and of course Mike was behind us BEING SLOOOOWWW!