chapter 1

Running
Was all i could think of.
They are following me.
I have to keep running to hide.
How did i get here?
Oh let me start from the beginning

~past~

There i was entering the house.After a long day of being at school.My status at school is what many people would die for.Im the most popular girl at school,I've got many friends ,many people know me because of my parents my dad being the second top hero and my mom being the third top woman hero.When i entered into the house i called fo my mom.
Hey i got home,mom what did you want to talk about?
My mom looking at me said,
Sweety let's sit down as i sat down my mom gave me a box.What did it have inside was all i could think of ,
did it have my new tablet i wanted?
No
Did it have the new limited edition hero sculpture?
No
As i opened the box and looked inside.
My mom told me those words i will
never forget.
Remember every family member should have a transformation necklace?
I remembered
when a kid turns 15 they should have their first transformation necklace
well for me i've barely turned 15 today.
As i barely took the fragel red necklace in my own hands i looked at the little paper it had hanging.
What could it say ?
As my mom took the paper i looked at her.
She read the first sentences but her face became pale.
She grabed the necklace and told me
Let's go to your grandma's house sweety.
I had never seen my mom run so fast in my life she went inside the car and waited for me.
As i entered into the car mom drove for a couple of minutes.
I was wondering
What did the paper say?
Am i able to use it?
Will i get a complain about it?
What's going to happen to it?
As i was lost in thought i forgot about the time my mom already drove to my grandma's house
As we stepped out,my mom run to my grandma's doorstep and knocked very loud.
My grandma came quick but as she opened the door my mom started crying.
I was really confused my mom was pale for one second and then she gave my grandma the note.
My grandma took a few seconds to finish the note and she looked at the necklace she then notice me and let us inside her house.
As we entered it smelled like cookies and there was this calming aura that felt very peaceful my grandma then called me out.
When i entered into the room my grandma told me to sit down and to listen to everything she said
i was worried because my mom wasn't there.
I asked my grandma were she was but she told me it doesn't matter.
The moment i sat down my world was going to change.
I didn't believe ....