⋆Three⋆

"𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤?"

...

No. Fucking. Way.

Millie reexamines the name of her Bunkmate, in hopes of having misread the letters on the paper. Yet, to no avail. She had read them correctly.

"So, whos your roommate?" Sadie asks, standing next to Millie, waiting for her answer eagerly.

She looks up from the paper, though not at Sadie. Instead, her eyes meet with the dark irises, belonging to the boy who she will be sharing a cabin with for the next seven days.

Finn's eyes meet with her's as soon as he reads the information hed been give by Ms.Byres. He is genuinely shocked, not only is he partnered with someone he's only acquaintanced with; but he's also staying alone in a cabin, with a girl.

God, this is going to be a weird week.

"Millie?" Sadie starts slowly in a worried tone due to her friend, not answering her.

Meanwhile, Millie was lost in deep thought when she heard a deepened voice call her name.

"Ms.Brown, can you follow me please?"

Millie looks up, still stunned by her cabin arrangements. Mr Hopper stands infront of her, looking at her condescending and as if understanding her worried expression. She obliges not speaking as she watches him signal Finn to follow as well. Together, they walk out of the crowd of teenagers conversing over their cabin plans.

Mr.Hopper stops, turning towards them, once the sound of chatter had lessened due to their distance. "Okay, so Im sure you are both confused about why you are the only boy and girl sharing a cabin."

Finn and Millie both nod in unison, not knowing what more to say.

"Well, unfortunately, there was a mix up with your guyses bunks, and since Camp Mirkwood is very strict about their policies, there's nothing we can do to change it."

Finn huffs. "No disrespect sir, but I barely know this girl and Im not really in the mood to have stupid girly talks with her."

Millie frowns, his comment somewhat hurting her; however, she scowls herself.

Of course, he would say some shit like that. After all, he's a jerk.

So instead of feeling saddened, she snaps back, turning her emotion into a rage. "Yeah, this really isn't fair."

Mr.Hopper sighs, harshness evident in his tone. "Or you guys can just go home now, which Im pretty sure you both dont want to have to do."

He raises his eyebrows at Finn and Millie who are quieted by his threatful remark.

He was right; no bone in Millie's body wants to go home. She wants to spend as many days as she can; careless and free, away from the burden of her perfect family.

Finn's feelings are; likewise, he just got here and doesnt want to have to go back, to the stress of daily soccer practice and school. All he wants to do is have fun with his friends and hang loose for once.