He Cometh

White Diamond's P.O.V.

"Why did you have to leave us Pink" I sighed while sitting on my throne. It has been some time since I left my ship. I thought leaving my ship would help clear my head, but to no avail.

No matter how much I tried to suppress it, I couldn't get over the tremendous guilt I felt. I gave Pink a colony, I knew she wasn't ready for a colony, but I relented and gave her one anyway.

And now......... now she is gone. If only I had denied her requests, then maybe........just maybe she would still be here.

Earth.

The very name of that rock fills me with anger, sorrow, and self loathing. However before any further thoughts could develop, a Peridot interrupted.

"My Diamond I have urgent news" she said saluting. "And who are you" I asked, annoyed. "Oh-uh apologies my Diamond, I am Peridot Facet-6X2G Cut-2XC" she said.

"My Diamond I bring urgent News" she said again. "I don't want to hear it right now, I am very busy" I said getting up and making my way towards the door.

"But my Diamond I have—I don't care what you have to say now if you'll excuse me" I cut off the Peridot before making my way out of the door. "BLACK DIAMOND IS COMING" Peridot yelled.

I stopped in the doorway and quickly turned around to face the Peridot. "What did you just say" I asked not believing my ears. "Black Diamond is coming" the Peridot repeated. "I do not tolerate lying Peridot" I said trying to deny it.

"My Diamond Black Diamond is coming just look for yourself" Peridot said before turning her fingers into a screen. I could deny it no longer, there on the screen was Black's ship......... 'The Eclipse'.

The very ship that struck fear into the hearts of all that laid eyes on it. The very ship that ended countless wars. From planetary wars to galactic wars, the ship survived it all. The ship that was piloted by the very creator of gem kind.

I shook my head bringing me back to reality. "Inform Yellow Diamond and Blue Diamond immediately, and notify all gems to appear in the Hall, NO exceptions" I said before running off to the hall to prepare.

I ran and ran with the only thing running through my head is that he is coming. If I wasn't running to prepare for his arrival I would be quivering in fright.

Once he finds out about Pink may Black Diamond have mercy on our gems.

End.