eight.

SHE FELT PAIN all over her body, as she woke up

SHE FELT PAIN all over her body, as she woke up. sleeping in a bathtub wasn't the most comfortable thing ever. she looked besides her, and saw theo who was still peacefully sleeping.

she slowly tried to get out of the bathtub, trying hard not to wake up theo. but she failed, he then woke up.

"hey theo, sorry. didn't mean to wake you." y/n said as she looked over at him.

"it's-it's fine. where are we?" theo asked. "and why were we sleeping in a bathtub?"

y/n chuckled, helping him get out of the bathtub. "we're at timmy's house, and i guess we just fell asleep while we were talking."

"oh, okay. maybe we should have talked somewhere else, because my shoulders hurt like shit." theo giggled along with y/n.

"ah, mine do too. my bones are just sore."

the two chuckled as they walked out of the bathroom, seeing a mess in the room. cups were seen all over, even lines of coke were seen on a desk.

"poor timmy." y/n sighed, she then walked towards the mess and began to clean it.

they then walked downstairs, and saw timmy who was cleaning up the mess. timmy smiled as he saw the two.

"hey guys, how are you?" timmy asked. "how did you sleep?"

"hey, and not the best. bathtubs aren't the most comfortable thing." y/n walked towards him.

"we were going to move you guys to a bed but boris suggested that we didn't wake you."

"did they leave?" theo asked, also walking towards them.

"yes, they said that they would come back, to come and get you."

theo nodded, y/n then began to help clean up. theo following her but going to a different spot.

"you guys don't have to help." timmy spoke.

"so what, you're gonna clean all this shit by yourself?" y/n asked as she looked around.

"that was the plan."

"well it's nothing, after all you let us sleep in your bathtub." y/n giggled.

timmy smiled. "i guess i do deserve some help don't i?"

y/n and timmy chuckled. "hey, i'm sorry for ditching you yesterday. didn't know theo would have a panic attack."