"I love you too"

It is dusky, bellamy is running with his eyes looking for Clarke.
"Clarke? Where are you!?"
Than he sees someone laying on the ground, it is Clarke, laying in a puddle of blood.
"Clarke!"
He runs to her, kneels down and starts putting his jacket out fastly.
"What happend?!"
"Bellamy..?" Clarke mumbles
"Youre okay, i am here." He hears that she is choking.
He tears his jack and presses it to the wound on her chest. He lifts her up and lays her back in his other arm.
"Take care of Madi for me."
He shakes his head.
"No Clarke, i need you to life, i need you to be by my side!" His first tears are falling.
"I guess it is too late to say this now, but, I love you Bellamy.." She smiles a bit.
"You promised that you wouldn't leave me again.. You promised!" Bellamy's voice is breaking.
Tears are falling from both of their eyes. Bellamy gently wipes a tear from her cheek. He is shaking a bit, does not know what to do, he can't let her go but he knows he must.
She lifts her arm up to his chest and spreads her hand on the place where his heart lays.
"I will always be here." Clarke says.
He places his hand over hers.
"You always have been, princess."
He bends forward, the kiss is fast but soft, he just needed to taste her lips and to feel her warmth on his for one time. While he lifts up his face he says
"I love you too."
He looks into her beautiful blue eyes filled with tears.
"I love you so much, I can't-" Bellamy says.
With the last strenght in her arm she picks his chin, pulls him forward and leads his lips to hers again. This kiss, this is what they have thought of both for so many years, but knew it would not happen. Yet here they are, in the last seconds of their life together.. Together.

Their tears are mixing and so are they. There is no Bellamy and no Clarke, they are together, filled with warmth, and love.

Clarke her body becomes weaker, her lips are slowly drifting away. Bellamy wakes up from his dream, this dream..
"Clarke?" He shakes her a bit.
"Please stay with me!"
She opens her eyes, there is a little smile on her face.
"Thank you Bellamy." she wispers.
While he breaks down there escapes also a little smile on his face.
"I'll take care of her, I'll take care of all of them, like we always did together. We.." He stammers.
Clarke her body becomes heavier. Than she blews out her last breath.

Bellamy knows she is gone. This time he can not save her anymore.
"I'm so sorry Clarke.." He moves his hand trough her hair and closes her eyes with his fingers. His vision becomes blurred, tears are rolling down his face and he cries aloud.
"May we meet again my love."
He rests his head on her chest, he feels her last warmth before it is gone forever.