Epilogue

I do not own any of the original characters from the show. Only My OC and the plot ^3^

A flash spread across the sky, a loud sound that sounded something like thunder following soon after.

Maya looked up towards the wall, her big green eyes being slightly covered by her curly blond hair. Her eyes widened a little as she saw something by the wall.

A head.

"Titans..." She whispered, taking a few staggering steps backwards.

The titan had no skin at all. You could see the muscles moving as it did the same.

"Shit shit shit shit!" She Said, quickly turning on one foot and starting to run towards the streets, which were crowded by people. Most of the people who were there were either screaming, crying or just completely frozen, unable to do anything.

Maya ran to the boats, seeing one that was just about to leave. She sighed in annoyance and ran back to the streets, onto a small trail and towards her house.

Maya was always pretty good at dealing with things like these. She would never cry or anything. You could say that the sixteen yearold girl was pretty brave.

She flung open the door.

"Mom!? Aelynn!?" She yelled, running into her mother's room.

Empty.

She ran out and slammed the door behind her, running into Aelynn's room. She looked around in the Dark room, hearing sniffling from the corner. She quickly turned to face the corner, seeing her sister.

"Aelynn, where's mom?" She Said, kneeling down next to her.

"I-i don't know..." Aelynn Said between sobs, looking up at her. "W-we were outside when t-the titan came a-and she told m-me to run to the b-boats..." She said, wiping her cheeks.

Maya sighed, standing up. "C'mon, we need to hurry."

"B-but what about m-mom...?"

Maya sighed. She knew that the ten yearold's mother was probably dead. She didn't say anything, but instead picked up her younger sister, rushing out of the house.

Maya didn't have the same mother as her younger sister, as she was adopted. Most people could tell when they saw the three together. Aelynn and her mother had dark wavy hair and big Brown eyes, while Maya had blond curly hair and emerald green eyes.

Aelynn wrapped her arms tightly around Maya, sobbing into her shoulder. Of course Aelynn knew what had happened to her mother, but she didn't Want to admit it.

When they got there, another boat was already full and about to leave. Maya pushed through the crowd of people, holding Aelynn tightly.

"Sorry, the boat is full."

The soldier Said, looking down at Maya.

"Please, just let My sister get away from here!"

"I can't."

Maya sighed and quickly searched through her bag, pulling up a pouch full of coins and holding it out.

"Please?"

The soldier sighed and took the pouch.

"Fine. But hurry."

Maya nodded and quickly set Aimee down on the ground, hugging her tightly.

"I love you, okay? Be careful and-"

"I'm not leaving."

"What!? You have to!"

"Maya, you should go. Join the Survey Corps. I'll be fine, i promise." Aelynn Said, her big chocolate brown eyes glazed with tears. Aelynn had always been very mature for her age, and it always surprised Maya.

She sighed, looking down at the ground. "I can't convince you, Can i...?" Maya Said softly, looking at Aelynn, who shook her head.

"You can't."

Maya hugged her again, kissing the top of her head several times.

"I love you..." She Said, finally letting go and walking onto the boat. She looked over to where Aelynn had been standing, seeing that she wasn't there anymore.

She sat down and leaned against the edge of the boat, an emotionless expression on her face. She wanted to cry, but she couldn't. She just couldnt.