{ RANDOM }

The feeling of the water filling my lungs was so so satisfying. So relaxing, breath-taking, literally. They tell me somethings wrong with me, they 're going to 'fix' me, but everytime i try to talk to them, they push me away. 

Its kinda funny, whats the point? I mean, living. We are just a tiny spect of dust in this universe, we wont be missed. Nobody really cares, at the end they just want everything to be alright for themselves. 

My life is fucked up already, so whats the point? 

Screaming. It helps take the stress away. Try it, go on, scream. As loud as you can. 

Relaxing isn't it. The only ounce of comfort I really have in this damned world is my bestfriend. but even then, he's busy with his life. I understand, he should live too. So i sit here in my room, crying. 

Everything scattered and ruined. 

I hate it. I don't know what exactly what I hate. My life, My family, My friends, me? I don't know but all I know is that i hate it. 

Everybody tells me i'm fine, "Your too old for blah blah

They like to put all the shit on me, like I know what to do with it, I'm not even an adult yet! But still, i have to know. I have to do it. Well, maybe i'm tired of it! Have you ever thought that! IM TIRED OF IT!

I inhaled a pinching breath of air, as it  traveled through my lungs. I looked down at the crystal pond, as i stood on the doc.  The water shimmered, and was clear. beautiful fish, swimming around. Lili pads floating around, as you heard the buzzing of bugs and crockets of frogs. 

One step and I could fall into this deep lake. Its pretty deep, imagine how relaxing that is. Cutting of the sound of humans, and hearing the beautiful moving water, as you look up, see the beautiful sky, as water filled your lungs, taking you to netherland. 

Wonderful. Peaceful. Relaxing.

Nobody will miss me right? Because it's always my fault, no matter how hard I tried, and even showed them, in the end all the fucked up shit is my fault. 

I cried, and what makes me cry even more, sadder even more. No one was there to comfort me. No one, no brother, no sister, no father, no mother. They all didn't care, I always cried by self. I deserve it though, right?

I closed my eyes, anticipating rather I should jump in, I took a deep breath in, getting ready. 

"NO!" I heard a yell. I soon found my self on the ground, in someone's embrace, as i looked up. My bestfriend. 

"Don't do that, please. Don't leave me, I love you okay! I'll help you, please don't hurt yourself." He cried, as he hugged me tightly. His sobs made me cry along with him. 

The sounds of our mix cries filled the air. 

He cared for me, someone cared for me. I hurt them, I did it.