Intro

⚠⚠⚠
WARNING: This story is going to be very graphic; smut,violence,death,gore,murders and other related dark themes are to be expected
🚷So to all the faint-hearted out there this is not the right place for you.

🎭🎬🎭

'The Hunt'

♦A game where a random number of students is selected every year to take an important position , those selected are called...

                              'Watchers.'

♠No one knows their identity, it could be anyone ,  they are hidden amongst all the other students and that is their role,because what they have is far more precious than anyone could imagine, at least..priceless to those who want to leave this school.

♣Each Watcher has a card, and those cards are what everybody's battling for,but the card alone is useless,in order to win the 'prize' you need to figure out it's owner.
And it's the same the other way around,if you caught the watcher,he alone is useless,one has to find his card,his Own 'Specific' card,which could be hidden anywhere inside the school,if the card that has been found isn't that watcher's card,(meaning another watcher's card) then the student will be facing consequences ,immediate elimination by the watcher.

♥Lifes are at stake,if a boy is revealed to be a watcher then he'll be facing great consequences as well.

However,the role of a Watcher is looked upon and considered to be a gift.

♦Watchers have the right to kill anyone within the school,and not get punished;

             Let's say Boy X  is a watcher, and Boy A is suspecting that X is a watcher,then X has every right to eliminate A and protect himself from getting exposed.
But watchers can kill even if that's not the case,that was just one example,they may kill even if they just feel like it,and get away with it.

♣Watchers have access to a storage room that no one but them know it's location,the storage room has various weapons that they can use and other tools that normal students wouldn't usually be allowed to possess, but guns or grenades or arms that might blow up the school collapse are not on the list of those weapons.

♦Cards are not to be burned, ripped,or disposed of in any way.

How Watchers are chosen :

↪Nobody really knows how they're chosen,or when,but some say it is after taking the test, each student has taken a test before their enrollment, and that might be how they are selected,but no one can say for sure because every single person takes a unique test different from that of  rest of the students.

The prize of finding a watcher and his card won't be mentioned now.Read to find out :3
The same for the prize of not getting caught.(for the watchers)

To sum it up, watchers attend school like normal students,take their classes and all,but you never know who's the normal student and who's the watcher.

                   🎭🃏🎭

🔰[🅰\🇳]📢
More rules and exceptions will be discovered throughout the story,those  are just to help you get the general idea of the game.

         I hope i explained the rules well,if you didn't understand something just ask away, and sorry if it isn't very clear,but i promise you'll understand better after reading the story.

This game might not make sense to some of you, but don't forget,this is a fictional story and it has nothing to do with reality,i'am not a genius so this game might seem a bit off, I could've missed to think about some things, i'm sorry about  that,but i'm trying my best not to forget any details.

Another thing is, to make this more fun,you readers are also welcome to try to figure out who the watchers are,i will not write anything about the watcher's identity so try your best not to get tricked, i will drop a few hints here and there soo good luck!

I hope you have fun reading this, and do not judge characters from their appearance or the way they behave, do not forget, this school is mostly filled with psychopaths and twisted teenagers ,but that doesn't mean everyone's a hypocrite,there's always good and evil,and sometimes there's good in evil,and you just have to see it.

This isn't the best story description  but I hope you find this story interesting, and if you don't then thank you for taking a look :)

Weeell theeen..Enough from my blabbering and off to the story!»»»»»»»»»»»»