xi

1 year later...

"hey injun do you remember a year ago when nana confessed to us"

"jeno shut up"

"ok but it was so cute"

"it really was nana"

"so youre on jeno's side?"

"anyways remember when you and jeno got jealous because of hrvy"

"who the fuck is hrvy"

"jeno you dumbass, it was that waiter remember?"

"oh"

"youre so cute"

"ok but do yall remember when renjun thought we forgot about his birthday?"

"oh yeah, he was about to cry that time"

"i still hate the two of you because of that"

renjun said while laughing, smushed in between his two boyfriends. ah boyfriends others will find it weird but for them, its the best thing they couldve asked for because these boyfriends, they've been with each other for a year. a year filled with tears, laughs. a year filled with memories that couldnt be replaced.

days like these were the best for them. just sitting talking and cuddling. they couldve went to a fancy restaurant but instead they delivered pizza. they could've worn suits and designer clothes instead they were wearing theyre pajamas. they didnt want anything special because every single day of that year theyve been together. everyday was special because they were with each other, and thats what's important.

spending everyday with the people you love the most and making ordinary, extraordinary.

///
thank you all so much for reading this!! even though i update months later🤪 anyways i hope you all continue loving norenmin and nct + wayv as a whole♥️ love you all sm🥺💖