TO ARMYS

As you guys might know, alot is going on with jungkook. He got tattoos and is getting alot of backlash for it, also getting hate for might being in a relationship, i just have to say one thing about this damn situation that people seem to not understand;

IDOLS ARE FUCKING HUMANS TOO!! 

They make mistakes along with the rest of us, and know what this might not be a mistake! He was probaly in his right mind when he decided to get a tattoo, its his body, you aren't him nor his mother nor god. If god even is real. In the end, it was his choice. So dont go tell him want to do or what not to do, when it his DESICON in the end. 

And if he is dating someone, bravo to him. Its about damn time he got some love. He's a man, he's a human and will make desicons that you wont like, and if you don't like the desicion he makes only one word, and i couldn't find a nicer way to say it-- fuck off. 

Not to be rude but, there you go. So what if he's dating, we all date right? Thats like saying you arent allowed to date, you! He needs love, humans need some type of love to live. 

What i am basically saying is that if you are a true army, and love jungkook dearly you will sit down and let the man make his own desicions, yes its fine to help him out when hes making horrible mistakes but other than that, let him find himself. Let him be him, okay? Don't take away his rights or hate on him because he wants to find out who he is. 

Like he loves you, love him. Be a true army, and fight by his side. And if you dont like what i have to say or how i said it well like i said earlier, fuck off.

Love yall- author nimm