Rainy Night Sex

Clothes thrown everywhere, moans and groans could be heard echoing through the halls. As well as thunder from the storm outside. It was a rainy night in London.

"William!~" Grell moaned feeling her boyfriend thrusting inside her. Oh how she loved it.

"Mmm~ Grell~" William moaned loving feeling of the redhead's pussy around his dick.

The two had a fight about something meaningless. However that fight turned into love making. This was make up sex.

"Oh darling faster~"

The brunette smirked and went faster. He loved her moans. It turned him on even more. Lightening flashed and thunder roared.

"William I'm gonna cum~" Grell moaned.

"Do it beautiful~" William said getting close to cumming himself.

"Ha!~" she moaned and cummed as she felt her lover release inside her. Filling her up with his seed.

William rolled so Grell was on top. She knew exactly what to do. She moved her hips in a circular motion as she bounced on his dick.

"Oh baby girl~ it's so good~"

Suddenly the power went out due to the storm. However this didn't stop the couple from their activity. Oh no, the just made it better.

Grell bounced faster. This caused Will to buck his hips shoving his dick deeper.

"WILL!~"

"Fuck Grell!~" he gripped her hips and slammed her down.

"AH HA!~ YES!~" her pussy tightened around his dick.

William moans and bucked harder and hit her g-spot. Grell cummed heavily. He cummed deep inside her.

Grell pulled off and layed down next to him. He pulled her close and cuddled her.

"I love you William~"

"I love you too Grell~"

They both fell asleep.

THE END!!

=========================

OK so I was inspired by the rainy night. That's happening. I have a sebagrell story in the works. I hope you enjoyed this.