Prologue

In a round table, glowing statures of of men and women, each had their own significant glow coming atop from their heads. Faces couldn't be made out, but each of them were clearly letting out a grave and serious aura at the moment.

"Let's pick five." One suggested. His glow wasn't the brightest, but it wouldn't lose its luster of dark blue color amongst the colorless space they were in.

There were exactly twelve people present, each radiating in their own individuality, and none couldn't say that they were better than the other.

"Why not just one? It'll be easier to manage." Another one intruded the steady conversation. The woman was obviously seen as the most indolent one, the glow from her head was giving off a calm and steady flow, but the aura around her couldn't be compared to anyone.

Even the most indolent in nature couldn't be underestimated.

"I like this one." She pointed out a recent appearance of a golden yellow glow. It seemed that she was also one of the most chatterbox of the group.

"Don't cast it off by saying you 'like' it. We all know you want it to be sent to that newborn so it could develop advantageously." A man spoke in seriousness, he didn't mean to offend, but his aura was spiked with harsh golden light that could make the other eleven present irritated from its luster.

"Also, if he bore the responsibility unto himself, what can he do if he can't fulfill all of them? What if he made mistakes and couldn't solve them all in time because he's alone?" The man continued.

"Can't we just choose a few number and be done with it, then?" The indolent woman returned right after, speaking instead to an old man that bore a striking Green glow.

"I suggest we three compatible souls and send them instructions, and monitor them. That way, we can relate to that newborn world through those three souls. What do you think?"

A woman who held an item in her hands, rapidly began moving her hands, letting out 'click-clack' sounds repeatedly. Her aura was filled with professionalism, as if she hadn't even heard of any nonsense throughout she lived.

Or atleast, that was presumed according to her pure white glow.

But before anyone can speak, she spoke first just to say, "I've already estimated it. It definitely possible. Don't you agree?" And then kept away her item.

"..."

Due to her timely intrude, the people present were speechless for a moment.

"... Let's go with that then." Another woman with an ethereal aura, spoke softly while the pure white wings behind her back fluttered with joy. The glow she was letting out was comparable to the brightest blue of the skies.

"...Then, the same colors or individual?"

After the other gods spoke, did this god finally found the opportunity to present his existence.

His glow was dark and gloomy to look at, whole body enveloped in darkness. However, it could be seen from the aura he let's off, that he was serious and steadfast, but that didn't meant he had an attitude alike to his glow.

"That's good! Hehe! Let's go with your idea then!" Another woman invaded the conversation, her cheerful purple glow made anyone to see her offense as childish as well likeable, therefore they didn't mind her intrude.

The old man from earlier lifted the arm he was formerly using as a support to his bearded chin, and used his other arm to move his sleeved up to his forearm, and pointed it at the three souls he was observing from earlier.