Crazy Niqqa Chronicles Part 11: GATE 75

It was a sunny and warm morning in California. At the mindless residents, it was a chill morning. Ray ray was eating pancakes and almost choked because of his excitement when he saw a commercial.

 Ray: AYE COME HERE YALL!

The boys run to the living room

Ray: JUST SAW THE HALLOWEEN FEST COMMERCIAL AND ITS TOMORROW!/

Roc: aye you know what that means....

EJ: dates!!!

Ray: aye, where prince at?

Roc: out joggin.

Princeton walks in the house and closes the door.

Prince: Sup yall!

EJ: speakin of the devil...

Ray: aye prince, you wanna go to the halloween fest tomorrow!

Princeton: hell yeah nigga!, i just met a fine girl while jogging... wooo she was B-A-D.

Roc: dayummm!

EJ: you got them digits?

Prince: ya already know *princeton holds up his phone with girls pic*

Roc: ASS SO COLOSSAL MAKE A NIGGA WANNA MARRY THE BOOTY!

Prince: aye aye! dont get too excited thats my girl!, where yo girl at? ooo i forgot takin care of a baby. but she out h-

Roc: dont talk bout desiree like that. and that aint my girl. crystal is, and will forever be my girl.

Ray: soo it seems like i have a date, roc has one, and so does prince. So, EJ wassup with you?

EJ: oh uh there was this real bad chick that i had a crush on from them good ol kidz bop days...

Roc: we gotta find this nigga something real, how da fuck you gon find a baddie from ki- (he sighs) nevermind.

Ray: okay we all have dates!.

Later that day.....

Roc: ray.. i dont know bout that festival. i heard some things.

Ray: like what?

Roc:a nigga got killed up there by his home, well he owned the ranch and his house was right by the ranch th-

Ray: who? what nigga? did we know him?

Roc: some old dude named old man jenkins...

Ray laughs: BRUH THAT NIGGA FROM SPONGEBOB?!?!

Roc sighs: NO!, according to wikipedia-

Ray (laughing): imma have to stop you right there, wikipedia is BULLSHIT.

Roc: NAH i looked at some other sources

Ray: like? www.niggapedia? or www.falsehistoryeditedbyniggas.org?

Roc: im done explaining myself, i was trying to save us from trouble..

Roc grabs his laptop off the from kitchen table and walks off then he stomps up the stairs.

Roc: somebody gonna be sorry when they get killed, or stabbed from his haun-

Roc overhears princeton having a phone conversation.

 Princeton on the phone:

Princeton: so what time you gon be ready?