Perfect

No narrative this time.
Just play the music and enjoy...

____________________________________

Love. In that moment, Peter finally understood the feeling. He understood the very pounding of his heart. The butterflies that danced around in his stomach. As well as the adoration his mind held as he witnessed her beauty with his glimmering eyes.

Michelle, who's eyes had been closed as she blissfully hummed, had her back leaning against his own. Her head bopping and fingers tapping to the beat of the music. Music that had been playing from the Walkman TPS L2 model that his uncle use to own. Music that he suggested and she willingly accepted, wanting to know more about him.

Although he had been listening to the song through one earphone piece, he couldn't help but constantly sneak peeks at her in admiration.

She had looked so magnificent. Her vivid beauty radiated by the light of the moon and stars that shined above them. Her hair, now recently been placed down, hadn't covered her face as a pair of headphones were placed gently on her ears. And her figure looked more relaxed as the days pass by.

There was truly something mesmerizing about the calm expression on her face. Maybe it had been her brows that weren't furrowed so deeply anymore. Or her chin that define the diamond shape of head. It most likely could have been her lips. Those naturally pink lips that he had the opportunity to feel on his earlier. And maybe it could have been her nose that would always scrunch as she'd start aggressively lip syncing to some parts of the song. As wells as her cheek that was painted a rosy pink from the right side of her that he saw. The contrasting color trailed from there, across the bridge of her nose, until it showered the other side. Even her eyes, that were closed, was mesmerizing. They were free from heavy lidded sleep, and every curvy long lash made Peter want to count each and every one and compare it to the amount of love he had for her.

But then, he thought, "Impossible." For nothing could amount to love he had for her. Not even the stars in the sky. So moving from her distracting image, he turned to gaze up at the sky once more. He had noticed the sky was much darker. That darkness now blanketed over them. But it helped to appreciate the romantic ambiance.

Peter fell in love with the view almost immediately as he fell for her. The balls of gas that burned brightly reminded him of the passion and intelligence that shone in Michelle's eyes that first time he met her all those years ago.

Seventh Grade was a fine time to be alive, at least for Peter anyway. Life wasn't a close call to calamity just yet, and he wanted to start off the new school year bathed in optimism. The first few days have gone by though. Already he had been struggling to keep up in his studies. Especially being placed in the advanced section. Biology seemed to be his most difficult subject, torturing him with vocabulary and things he hadn't want to learn about. At the moment, as he was sat on one of the small couches in the school library, he was trying to memorize distinct forms of symbiosis between animals. He muttered quietly as he glanced from the textbook he had been holding to a wall nearby, in hopes of memorizing without looking. He hadn't noticed the quiet girl from most of his classes approach him from his left. "Parasitism is..." he tried to remember but to no prevail as he spent minutes trying to think. "Parasitism is the relationship between two species of plants or animals in which one benefits at the expense of the other, sometimes without killing the host organism," a sweet and collected voice spoke up, gaining Peter's attention. "Commensalism, in biology, is a relationship between individuals of two species in which one species obtains food or other benefits from the other without either harming or benefiting the latter. And Mutualism, the way two organisms of different species exist in a relationship in which each individual benefits from the activity of the other." A young Michelle continued on. She spoke with such factuality, he was already deeply entranced. It may have also been how cute she looked that left him captivated.