Meeting Shrek

"You should totally come to this party I'm hosting in the woods!" My friend, Donkey, exclaimed.
"I'm busy tonight, I have a long night of crying myself to sleep ahead of me." I muttered.
"Oh come on Danny, you gotta get out of the house and do some fun stuff, and bonus, I'm making waffles!" Donkey yelled.
"I'll think about it, but probably no." I said, as I walked up the steps and into my small apartment building.
"It's at 7! Don't be late!" Donkey screamed.
       My apartments is small, and gross, everyone who had lived in it had been either brutally murdered or jumped out of the window. It was after all in the fifth floor of the apartment building. I sat down at my one person table and ate some leftover pizza. It was 6:00 PM.
"Maybe I should go." I muttered.
I got up, and got dressed into my tightest shorts and a bright pink sequin shirt, and walked out the door and began to walk into the woods.
"Ayy you're here!" Donkey yelled, "There is food over there if you want some."
"Yeah I'll check that out." I said.
As I turned around to walk over to the food table, I saw a huge, sexy, green man. Who was it? I had to know. I gathered up all my courage, and walked over to the big man and tapped his shoulder.
"Excuse me sir, you're in the way of the food."
Just then, he turned around and stared at me. His big brown eyes made me blush, I wanted to just jump onto him and kiss him.
"Um m-my name i-is Danny." I managed to get out.
"I'm shrek." He said.
"Shrek. A very sexy name." I thought out loud.
Shrek blushed.
"So are you from around here?" He asked.
"Im from the fantasy land on the outskirts of the woods." I replied.
"Oh, I should check it out." He winked at me.
I gulped.
"Well it was nice meeting you." I said, as I walked away.
"Wait!" Shrek yelled, as he grabbed my hand.
"Don't leave." He muttered.
I couldn't help myself. I jumped up on him and kissed him. He pulled away, then kissed me again.
"You wanna come stay the night at my place, it's just a couple minutes away." Shrek said.
"Yes daddy." I said.
He kissed me as we started to walk away into the woods, to fuck endlessly in his house.

Comment if u want part 2 ( this is all for laughs I don't own any of the shrek or donkey all credit to dream works production.)