Chapter 1

Severus Pov
I was done with my last lesson and heading to my Chambers. I was over all of these imbeciles. I wish they weren't such dunderheads.

I walked into my Chambers and walked into my sitting room, to get some fire whiskey, when I saw a woman with black and green ombre hair lay, bleeding on my floor. I got upset that she was bleeding on my carpet when I realised, 'How did she even get here?'

I picked her up, and carried her to my bathroom and checked her abdomen. It looked like she was stabbed. I cleaned the wound and bandaged it. I grabbed my wand out of my robes and spelled clean clothes on her. It was just one of my button up shirts. I then brought her to my room, laid her in my bed and let her rest.

Amelia's Pov
I woke up in an unfamiliar place. I looked around to see where I was. It looked like I was in the dungeons of Hogwarts. I sat up slowly and gasped at the pain in my abdomen. I looked down and saw that I was in a man's black button up. I then remembered that I was stabbed. I got up and went to the door to find whoever these chambers belonged to. I opened the door, and walked to the sitting area of the chambers and saw a man with raven black hair facing away from me with a book in his hands. “Severus Snape." I said leaning on the door frame. He turned around, startled, hearing my voice.

I just smirked. “Let me guess, you don't know who I am." I said. “No I do not. Would you explain who the hell you are and how the hell you got into my chambers.” Severus asked snarky. “Well first off, I'm Amelia and I'm a former housemate of yours.” I replied. “How do I not remember you?” He asked, slightly confused. "I'm not trying to be rude or anything but you were to absorbed in Lily to focus on anyone else.” I replied honestly. "That was very blunt.” He replied crossing his arms over his chest. “I don't like sugar coating things." I replied, sitting in a chair across from him. "How did you get in here?" He asked raising his eyebrow. "Truthfully, I have no idea. I just thought of someplace I felt safe and it brought me here.” I said. "How did the dungeons make you feel safe?" Severus asked. “How does it make you feel safe?” I countered. He just smirked at me.

“It was a nice thing you did giving me your shirt, but I'm going to need actual clothes.” I said. “It's still early, so we can still goet to Hogsmeade. I'll give you one of my robes.” He said standing and getting one of his robes. 

He handed me a robe and I put it on. He also handed me the shoes I came here wearing, which were a pair of black stiletto ankle boots. I was waiting on him now. “Are you ready?” Severus asked. I nodded. He walked towards me and put his hand around my upper arm then we apperated.