1 - I wish we hadn't

Okay so I know that xTabithaNala kinda already uploaded one of these (check it out if you haven't) and I don't really want to make it seem like I'm copying her but I wanted to share this with you. I started to write this a while back, just never uploaded it.

Faye's point of view
I groaned as the bell rung, signalling the start of tutor time, I didn't really want to go, but I already knew I had to - I was one late mark away from a detention anyway and the last time I'd not turned up got me in more trouble than it was worth. It wasn't like I didn't like my tutor group or anything, it was just that I had those few people I didn't like (as everyone does). It just so happened those two people had been my best friends since I was 4.
"Faye! Melody! Tutor! Now! and Amelia, get to IC." Yelled Mrs Andrews.
I rolled my eyes and picked up my bag. She'd never liked me. "See you later Amy." I grumbled, and left.
"Amelia, before you leave. Pull your skirt down. For heavens sake girl you're at school, not a beauty contest."
I stormed across the hard-play (which any normal school would call a playground), and crashed through the doors of the new maths block.
"Faye. This is the third time this week you've been late. And you know what another late mark means don't you." My tutor scolded as I walked into his classroom.
"It's Wednesday?" I replied sarcastically as I sat down in my lonely seat in the nearest corner of the room to the door.
"Think yourself lucky I'm not going to give you a C2 for that comment as well as the late marks." My tutor replied.
I bit my lip to stop me from making any other comments, and pulled my phone from my trouser pocket, opening up Instagram to see what my favourite celebrities were up to.
Mr Bridges took the register and I glared across the classroom at the brunette I used to call my best friend as she looked up from her reading book to respond to the register. The girl sat next to her leaned across to say something to her, and even from the far side of the room I heard the words "annoying bitch" used in regards to my behaviour.
Diverting my attentions, I glanced round to the sporty boys' table, seeking out Lee amongst them. He shot me a rude gesture, that I promptly returned, before going back to his game of paper-ball table football. I sort of wanted to cry about the fact these two people had been my best friends until about a year ago, but I also felt sort of glad I'd been cut of their company. We'd have never stayed in touch once we all moved on from here anyway.
I resorted to scrolling through Instagram, hoping I could find something interesting on my feed. I couldn't. Why did Amy have to get herself a isolation for the week? It wasn't even her fault, it had been Erin's. All I wanted was a friend to spend time with but they kept getting into more trouble than me. I shrugged and got distracted again, Instagram was far more exciting than real life anyways. Reading through one of the many generic teen accounts I followed on Instagram was when the effects of the broken friendship I'd been so desperately trying to ignore came back like a punch in the mouth. I still couldn't come to terms with the fact what we had was over and the post about your first friends meaning most to you when you're old brought it all flooding back out again.

Lisa's point of view
As I looked up from my book to answer the register, my eyes met Faye's. She was sat alone on the table where her and Amelia would normally sit. I missed how we used to be, but I knew she wouldn't want me to be with her now she has Melody, Cara, and Amelia. I wished we hadn't fought. It was stupid and I regretted it so much. Emma glanced up at me, and leaned in to whisper something. I looked over at her, to give me a better chance of listening to what she said.
"Stop worrying about her. She's an annoying bitch and she doesn't deserve your concern." Emma whispered, doubtlessly louder than she'd intended.
I looked back in Faye's direction, but she'd turned away, obviously looking at our other old friend Lee. I wished I had the courage speak up, get her to listen to how sorry I still was about it, but I was terrified she'd just tell the rest of her popular friends. Instead I took a glance over at Lee and his jocks, wondering if there was anything I could do to make him like me more.
"Lisa, Lee and... Tozer, if you want to get out of that detention you're due, can you come next door for a quick chat please?" Mr Bridges asked.
Faye rolled her eyes, and stayed put, Lee got up leaving a ball of scrap paper to roll off the table in his place. I got up, placing the bookmark back into my book and left the room, following Lee next door. He sat in back corner of the room, and looked at me with a grimace as I sat down on the chair nearest the teacher's desk. There was a huff and Faye threw herself into the seat next to the door.