𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

Isaiah fucked up and he knew it. The smaller boy went to a party with his "City Girl" friends according to Jahmier. Mir doesn't like when he goes to parties especially alone, but the fact he went with Nick, Taymor, Jahseh, Symere, Bryson, and Tyquain makes it ten times worse.

He only planned on being at the party for an hour at most, but when you hang out with his friends theres no way in hell you'll only stay for an hour. They always end up getting into some fun trouble and spend the night trying to get out of it.

For example, tonight Jahseh was dancing with some girl and her ex came up and tried to fight him. To make a long story short, that man fought not only Jahseh but also Taymor, Tyquain, and Nick because of his slick mouth. The fight got the party shut down and the cops called but they managed to all leave in time before anyone arrived. It was extremely hard for Isaiah and Symere to round up all their drunk friends, and for a second Isaiah was really tempted to just leave them. Eventually, everyone got in the car and got dropped of home.

He squinted as he looked at the brightly displayed time on his phone.

"Oh shit its 2:25 in the morning." he thought to himself. He prayed his lover was long off to bed, but knowing Mir it was highly unlikely.

He carefully and gradually opened the front door. In the middle of closing the door it creaked loudly. Isaiah stopped quickly and shut his eyes tightly letting out a whispered curse. He continued to shut it after waiting a few seconds to see if Jahmier was gonna wake up and start moving.

He let out a small sigh of relief. When he went to creep past the living room the lights turned on. He froze up, too afraid to turn around and face him. Isaiah just knew he was in for a world of trouble. He slowly turned to face a not-so-delighted Jahmier.

"Hey bab-" he tried to sweet talk but Mir was having none of it.

"Where you been at?" Jahmier asked while his eyes darkened and his nostrils flared.

"I-I uh was attt... the studio! Yeah the studio. I just got a little caught up...im sorry." Isaiah lied on the spot, terribly.

Jahmier just laughed as he picked his phone up off the couch. He didn't say a word after that which scared the smaller boy even more.

"The studio you said?" he said amused

He gently tossed his phone at Isaiah. When Isaiah caught it he saw a picture X posted from tonight.

"Baby i can-" Isaiah started to explain

"I don't wanna hear it Isaiah! You lied! Even worse you went to a party with those rachet bitches! What if you got hurt? Huh? You 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 niggas are always on you. what if someone woulda took advantage of you?!" he said with fire in his eyes

The weird thing is they're polar opposites. Jahmier thinks a lot he just doesnt care while Isaiah doesnt think much. Jahmier is hard and calloused while Isaiah cries when he gets frustrated or upset.

"I'm...sorry." is all Isaiah could say. He had his head hung low while he looked at his shoes like they were the most important thing in the room.

"Nah dont try and act innocent now! I'm finna show you why you should always listen to daddy." he said with a devilish smile and flared nostrils

Isaiah was about to get fucked up and he knew it.
⚣⚣⚣⚣⚣⚣⚣⚣⚣⚣⚣⚣⚣⚣⚣⚣⚣⚣⚣
HA YALL HOES THOUGHT YOU WAS FINNA GET SOME SEX SCENES!

pt 2?

did you like?

MY REQUESTS ARE STILL OPEN

I LUH YALL💙