𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐚𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬

(𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 freeweef )

𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

"Kimetrius can we talk?" Cameron said visibly nervous.

Kimetrius' heart dropped at the question. "𝐃oes he wanna break up? 𝐀m i not attractive to him anymore? 𝐃id he find someone better? 𝐏rettier? 𝐒limmer? 𝐓hicker?" all those thoughts ran through Kimetrius' head.

"Sure whats up?" he said in the calmest voice he could muster

"I've been thinking about something lately. Nnd hear me out before you say no!" he said eagerly

"this nigga better not ask for a threesome or i'm fucking him up." Kimetrius thought but just nodded for him to continue.

"I.... wanna..." he said trailing off

"Spit it out Cam!" Kimetrius said irritated

"I wannahaveababy!" Cameron blurted out quickly but loud enough to hear.

Once kimetrius broke his words down and processed them his eyes widened. He couldn't believe his ears, he never really thought Cameron would ever be begging him for kids.

"You...wanna have a baby...with me?" Kim said still processing it. Cameron nodded slowly, slightly embarrassed.

"But why?" Kim said confused

"Because i love you and im ready for the next step. We've known each other for 12 years, dated for 5, and been married for 2. I want a little cameron running around here." Cam said grabbing kimetrius' hands looking deep in his eyes.

Kimetrius thought for a second. He relived all the memories hes had with Cameron and realized he was the nicest man he'd ever met. He knew Cam could be a great father due to his extremely high patience, inability to stay mad for long, and open-mindness.

"Okay. Lets do it." he said softly

"Baby please. A kid is j- WAIT! You said yes!" Cam gave him the biggest smile. Just like a drug addict in a pharmacy.

"Yeah. I'm ready to have a child with you." Kim said smiling just as brightly back at him

"A?" Cameron questioned while raising his brows in confusion.

"No no no, see our least is 4." he said smirking

Kim's eyes widened giving cameron the "Are you stoopid?" look

"4?! Nigga you'll be lucky if you get two!" Kim said laughing but Cam's face was scrunched up

"Yeah okay we'll see about that.". Cam giggled out

After the laughing died down Cameron grabbed Kim's face looking deep in his eyes. He lightly stroked his cheek with his thumb and gently connected their foreheads.

He wanted Kimetrius to feel a real connection this time. Dont get him wrong him and Kim have never 'fucked' is was always love making... just extremely rough. But today was all about putting effort and love into this.

Cam softly kissed his lips and gripped his chin lightly. This high school like make out session lasted for some time but eventually Cam was ready for more.

He pushed Kimetrius back on the bed and started to slid down Kimetrius' sweats. He took a sturdy hold on the grey boxers and slowly pulled them down, revealing his pearl. Cam spent no time giving it attention. Usually he would endlessly tease him but he felt like being nice today so he immediately attached his mouth to his warmth.

cam sucked and played with his clit. he was so invested in it that his mind went blank, he couldn't hear a thing. meaning he couldn't hear kimetrius moaning throughout the house. He snapped out of his daze when kim began vigorously slapping his arm trying to tell him something.

"I'm about to cum!" he said squeezing his eyes shuts and tightening his grip on the sheets.

Cameron didn't care though. Instead of stopping and letting his high go down he just stuck to the program. Kim let out an extremely pornographic scream, which let cam know he was doing great.

Cam took of his bottoms and lined himself up with Kim's entrance. He leaned in and kissed Kim's lips and connected their foreheads for a second.

"I love you." Cameron whispered softly

"I love you." Kim replied gently

He slowly pushed inside as Kim held his breath for a second. When cam was fully in he let out a soft moan to let him know he was ready for more.

Cam went slow and gentle but steady. His and Kimetrius' moans filled the room.

"IM GONNA CUM!" kim exclaimed

"I know baby." cameron whispered into his ear

Kimetrius had the high of his life and instead of Cam stopping so he could calm down he kept thrusting through it.

Cam was incredibly close but once Kimetrius opened his eyes and looked at him directly in his eyes. he couldnt handle it anymore so he released as far inside him as he could. he didnt bother to pull out yet he just collapsed on top of him.

After catching his breath for a minute he pulled out and laid next to Kim.

"We're definitely having a boy." Cameron said smiling and pulling Kimetrius into a hug.

They slept like that and surely enough a few weeks later they figured out they were pregnant.

␈␈␈␈␈␈␈␈␈␈␈␈␈␈␈␈␈␈␈␈

yall ik.... this wasnt the best but thats all i got🤷🏽‍♀️

I LUH YALL💙💙💙