𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫

𝗼𝗺𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

"BRUH CHILLOUT!" Rocky screamed at Tyler who was chasing Jasper relentlessly around their house.

"C'mere you fat bitch!" Tyler yelled at Jasper while jumping over a couch.

"I'm sorry T!" Jasper yelled while running away

Rocky shook his head and sighed. He stood up and walked over to Tyler and grabbed his arm.

"Tyler." Rocky said sternly

Tyler just looked away from rocky trying to avert his attention to something else. Rocky just grabbed his face to look back at him.

"What Rakim?" Tyler grumbled out, still mad about him stopping him from beating up Jasper.

"Don't what me nigga. You are 6 months pregnant. Want me to spell it? ...If you do go Google that shit cuz I deadass don't know how, but anyways that means you cant run. Also now youre gonna sleep all day because you just wasted all your energy." Rakim said

"I am not finna be that tired... I just need a quick nap after I finish this stuff for Golf" Tyler yawned while rubbing his eyes.

"C'mon baby you can finish it in the room." Rakim said guiding him to their room. He knew if he got him to sit down he would finally go to sleep.

Tyler hated being treated like a pregnant person. he wanted to do everything himself. Now dont get him wrong his baby's safety comes first but he doesnt want to be babied.

He finally made it to his room and laid down grabbing his laptop. Rocky took his shirt off and laid down next to tyler pulling him in. Tyler sighed and tried to wiggle away but couldnt.

"Rakim I know what you're doing and it's not gonna work." Tyler said

"I'm not doin anything love. I just wanna lay here." Rakim said putting his head in the crook of tylers shoulder.

Tyler just relaxed into him. before he knew he was out like a light (aye yuh). Rakim just laughed.

iTs NoT gOnNa WoRk... yeah aight." Rakim said cockily while he reached over to turn the light out.

⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫

bruh im on a roll rn🤪

lmk if theres anything yall want me to write cuz im on break right now

I LUH YALL (say it back you beautiful bitch)💙