The Sun's Song

Disclaimer! I don’t own the Legend of Zelda Nintendo does. Though I really wish I did…

The sound of a door closing behind me told me I was close to my destination…

“Hey Link listen!”  “What do you want Navi!”  “We’re getting close to the end we just have to get across the room!”  “No really Navi!” said Link with a hint of sarcasm.

“Be careful Link the room is filled with poison!”  “Will you please just shut up!” “Fine…”

“Hey what’s that over there?” Link walks across the room and right into… A ReDead.

“Link watch out!” “I told you to shut up! What can this thing possibly do I mean it’s already half-dead” “I warned you just remember that.”

Link walks closer to the ReDead which then let’s out one of its paralyzing screams. Yep he’s in trouble now…

“Navi what’s going on why can’t I move!”  “I’m sorry what was that I thought you told me to shut up.”

The ReDead jumps on Link.

“HOLY MOTHER OF DIN GET THIS THING OFF MEEEEEEEE! NAVI HELP!”

“Sorry Link but you’re on your own.” “NAVIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!

                                                                          GAME OVER

                                                                      Continue Playing

                                                                               -Yes    -No

Link’s reactions we’re pretty much based off of what I did when I went down there… Yup learned a valuable lesson that day.