𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐏𝐭. 𝐓𝐖𝐎

omniscient

"Wait!" Isaiah said while pushing on Jahmier's lower abdomen.

"Nah baby. You already knew what this was." He said grabbing Isaiah's hand, putting it over his head. He pushed Isaiah's legs back further so he could feel the powerful strokes.

Isaiah was in pure ectasy. He thought Jahmier woulda let him off with a normal lecture but as usual Isaiah got put in his place the hard way.

"Baby wait! I'm about to cum!" Isaiah said scooting back

Jahmier was having none of it so he harshly put Isaiah's hips back onto his length. He kept thrusting despite Isaiah's cries for him to slow down.

"Baby slow down!" Isaiah yelled as he closed his eyes and gripped the streets trying to cope with the intense pleasure he was receiving.

"Nah nigga dont cry now! Uou wasn't cryin when you was out with them hoes!" Jahmier said while giving deep strokes to Isaiah.

Isaiah had already came twice tonight and now he was about to have his third. His body started shaking with pleasure and his eyes rolled back while his muscles contracted throughout his body.

Jahmier put a devilish smile on his face. He felt his release coming near so he took it a notch up. He quickened up his pace now hitting Isaiah's spot head on each time. Isaiah couldnt do anything but take it. Jahmier finally came inside Isaiah and pulled to see his seed flowing out of the smaller boy.

"Bet chu wont do that shit again." Jahmier said grinning

"Hell nah." Isaiah said trying to stand up but failing.

Jahmier laughed and helped Isaiah to the bed so they could lay down.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

BRUH GIMME MY CREDIT IVE NEVER UPLOADED THIS MUCH!!

i luh yall💙💙