𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐈

𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

All Solaná's life she has had multiple father figures. Jamell, Johnathan, Isaiah, Jahmier, Jahseh, Stokeley, Kentrell, Taymor, Diego, Kimetrius, Symere, and Jordan.

I mean they were all in different respected relationships but they all lived together to take care of Solaná. They all had different parenting skills so in a way it worked great.

Solaná is quiet, smart yet fairly ghetto sounding , athletic, and somewhat 'bout that life' when she has to be, but her dads don't know that.

solaná wasn't exactly forced into sports but she learned the longer she stayed away from her house the less fuckery she'd have to deal with. once she started playing basketball with jordan, kimetrius, and jamell everyone got jealous and found a sport to play with her too.

johnathan, stokeley, jahmier , and kentrell taught her how to play football.

diego and isaiah taught her how to play soccer.

symere and jah wanted to teach her black magic but everyone said no, so they settled for volleyball.

imagine being solaná. and one thing about solaná is that she never gave up on anything. most days she didn't get home till ten if she was lucky. this often caused turmoil between her and her parents. they would accuse her of "being wit sum lit ass boy" and she always stayed calm and just explained.

solaná stuck with all the sports but she found herself in basketball. no other sport could compare to the way basketball made her feel.

today is not solaná's day though. she recently found out some news thats been tearing her to pieces. she was so stressed about it she just played basketball hours after practice, completely losing track of time. she spent her time crying, curving boys, and shooting free throws.

when she finally realized what time it was she thought "damn! my dads finna be on ma ass!"
she rushed to her car. she tried to think about anything else. but her mind kept going to the corners of her head she'd been trying to block out.

she cried her whole way home, and when she stopped she started again at the thought of her dads being disappointed. when she finally got to her five story mansion home she saw all the lights in the living room on meaning they were waiting for her.

she wiped her face and even tried to splash some water on it with her water bottle. but that didnt work. when solaná cries she cries hard. she just decided on taking her long and fuzzy curly hair out of its ponytail and let it cover her face. she grabbed all her sports bags and took a deep breath while she stepped out her car.

she paused for a second when she approached her front door. she just sighed trying to mentally get ready for this. she opened the door and walked down the walk way turning to the living room. she took a quick look to see the faces but to her suprise her uncles and aunts were there. micheal,jarad, joe,tyquain, maria, and megan.
she now knew she reeaaalllyyyy fucked up.

she set on of her bags done next to her before the chaos unraveled.

"so wher' da fuck you been ah slime?" kentrells somewhat deep voice rang out through her ears.

"you been wit some lit boy?" jamell questioned

solaná just shook her head looking at her shoes while she felt the tears burning in her throat. they haven't seen solaná cry more than 5 times. and 3 of those were injuries. the other 1 was a funeral, and the last they never figured out why.

"whats so fucking interesting bout cho shoes? LOOK UP AND SPEAK!" jahmier yelled, just making the tears wanna jump out of her eyes even more. she was just gonna blame it on the glare of the lights.