⋆Six⋆

"𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤..., 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕝."

...

"And that is the story of how I broke both of my arms on the same day!" Noah asserts as he sits back down onto the wood bench, after telling his dramatic and rather gruesome story.

Caleb chuckles. "Damn you're such a tough guy."

Noah shrugs sarcastically. "You could say that."

Millie, who is encompassed in her Boyfriends comforting arms, joins in their laughter — watching as Sadie rolls her eyes sneeringly.

"Sure, you're really tough."

As the giggling dies down, Millies lips part, releasing a large yawn. Her eyes feel heavy, as she continues to watch the fire, mesmerised by its blazing flames which pierce the darkness of the late-night sky.

She slowly raises herself from the bench, slipping out of Jacobs grasp. "Guys Im really tired, should we head off?"

"Yeah Jacob and I are in cabin 23, so we dont have that far of a walk," Caleb says, joining Millie in standing.

Gaten nods in agreement. "Same, our cabin is number 36, so we are pretty close as well."

Mille frowns, throwing her hands up exasperatedly. "Are you kidding me! Im in cabin 353."

Noah chuckles as Sadie looks to Millie in commiseration. "Im in cabin 256 and Lilia already left. So we can walk together for most of the way."

Millie smiles at her friend gratefully. "Yes, that would be great."

"Night Babe" Jacob whispers from behind her.

She smiles, embracing him in a short hug. He waves goodbye as he walks away with Caleb, Gaten and Noah.

-

The two girls begin to head up the cobblestone path to their cabins, the only sound audible being their feet, crushing sand pebbles beneath them.

"So." Sadie begins observing her friend, who is practically engulfed in her boyfriend's soccer hoodie. Millie looks up, having a sense of what Sadie may be wanting to ask.

"You and Finn seem to be on friendlier terms now," she says, sounding as if she's asking for Millie's approval on her theory.

Millie nods sincerely, "Yep; he's actually not as bad as I thought."

"So you two are friends now?" Sadie continues to question.

"Yep," Millie claims simply.

Sadie glares at Millie, and even within the obscurity of the night, Millie can make out the quizzical look on her friends face.

Millie frowns, laughing lightly. "Why are you looking at me like that."

Sadie laughs in disbelief. "Are you kidding me, you guys totally like each other!"

Millie feels the heat rise within her cheeks, even though she knows that this isn't true, the accusation still embarrasses her. "No, we weren't!"