Chapter One - Awakening

Cold metal brushed upon my skin as my mind woke up at a leisurely pace, trying to assess my situation, although I had no luck, especially considering my lack of space and the darkness consuming the area. My equally cold hands brushed upon what had seemed to be metal, shivering as I try pushing my way through, attempting to find a way out of this (what I assume to be) closed space.

Suddenly, I stumbled out of (what I can now verify as) the locker. My head spun as I felt nauseous, and suddenly memories started flooding my head.

I am (Y/N) (L/N), the Ultimate Therapist. I was on my way to school, humming a small tune joyfully, before I was aggressively shoved into a van, my kidnappers shoving a towel with chloroform onto my face, blocking my mouth and nose, forcing me to breathe it in, and as a result, I had blacked out.

'Nobody had even batted an eye as I was being abducted!' I angrily thought to myself, before my current situation had finally dawned on me.

'Where am I!?' I thought, as hundreds, even thousands of thoughts rushed to my head, feeling dizzy, as I stumbled a bit, luckily catching myself before I could fall.

I felt a small pinch of fear as I realized I didn't recognize my surroundings, I panicked a bit before attempting calm myself down.

'Calm down, (Y/N)! You won't be able to do anything if you just stand there, waiting for something to happen! Everything will be alright...!' I thought, attempting to reassure myself that everything will be alright.

I started investigating my surroundings, desperately trying to find anything that would give me a clue as to where I am. "This classroom seems quite old from what I can tell..." I thought out loud, looking at the run down classroom with disgust.

Suddenly, the locker next to mine started swaying and shaking, making all kinds of noise. My head once again rushed with thoughts as I could hear my heart beating loudly, terrified as my head was filled with countless thoughts of who or what could be in the locker, before taking a few steps back.

In a flash, the locker door abruptly opened, and a boy came stumbling out.

"U-Uhm, hello...?"

"Hnnng..." The boy groaned, still registering what just happened. "Are you okay...!?" I shouted in surprise, hoping that the boy was alright after such a fall. The boy looked bewildered, and when he slowly lifted his head...

"...Ah!" He screamed as if he'd just seen a monster, fell on his butt, and scooted back. "Wh-Who are you...!? Are you with those other guys!?" He yelled out suspiciously, obviously frightened. "W-What other guys? Are you alright, you seemed to have taken quite the fall just now..." I asked, my motherly instincts emerged, as all I focused on was the male's health. "T-The people who kidnapped me!" He stuttered out, ignoring my last question. "Don't worry, I didn't kidnap you or anything, I don't even know what's going on either..." The male visibly relaxed a bit, but not clearing all suspicions he had on me.

"...Hey, calm down," I said in a gentle voice, "nobody is going to hurt you. Let's try assessing the situation at hand before making assumptions or panicking."

He seemed to calm down a bit more, finally registering the situation we're in, and nervously looked around, before looking at me again.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N), the Ultimate Therapist. May I ask for your name?"

"...Huh? O-Oh, I'm Shuichi Saihara, the Ultimate Detective...-"

"Rise and shine, ursine-!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Unedited]

Sorry to leave this story off right here! Anyway, this fanfiction probably won't have quick updates. I need ideas, and this chapter was a bit rushed.

I hope you enjoyed! Please comment if there's anything I can fix in my fanfiction, or if there are any grammatical errors that I over looked!