The Gonner

it was late at night, you were out babysitting with your partner, cuddling, watching a romance movie, as the child fell asleep in their bed. the parents wouldn't be home till morning so you brought a few games and a notebook with a pencil. you two got bored and wanted to play something scary as the season seems fit" let's make an Ouija bored" they suggested. the well known game was quite terrifying after a girl disappeared last time you played. "sure" you stated thinking with all the crosses and holy water nothing would happen but as you started with the board you heard giggling comming from the child's room " I'll take a look" your partner said going to look in the dark hallway. when they came back they had a twisted smile across their face. their eyes rolled back and they started to laugh as the page of letters and numbers started to darken . a plastic bottle bottom moved across spelling help then it stopped. the silence and darkness enclosed around you. the lights turned on and your partner was fine sitting next to you on the couch like nothing happened. you feel a hand creep around your sholder and a voice whisper let's play a game" the lights whent out again and a hand wrapped around your throat you struggle to get away hair flying in your face. as everything goes silent again and the hand falls away the lights turn back on. your alone and in your house. was this just a nightmare or something more sinister?

ALRIGHTY THEN I write this on a whim and kinda put no thought into it so yea. what did you like and what needs improvement? I know many people don't like the dream explication so! I'll try to change that up. thanks for reading!