Chapter One~ Started With A Dream

"Talking.."

"Thoughts/Telepathy.."

"Descriptions/Dreams.."

Author's Note
~

Izuku's POV

I'm so excited!

Today is my birthday, which means I'm going to be getting my quirk!

Right now, me and Mama are in the car driving to the quirk doctor!

We walked into the doctor's office! He is doing some tests right now to see if I'm going to get a quirk!

Third POV

While waiting for the doctors to come back, Izuku desided to play with his All Might doll. As he was playing, he slipped and dropped the delicate doll onto the floor, just for it to glitch back into his hands.

Suddenly a necklace appeared around his neck that looked like a Yin and Yang Symbol along.

His mom called for his doctor to come, noticing this is a quirk with her very excited son.

The doctors were very confused at what this quirk was, because no quirk has ever been like this before.

And so, they registered it in, and the quirk, Yin-Yang because of the necklace.

The next few weeks were considerably the best of his life now.

He enjoyed his time with Bakugou Katsuki, or Kacchan as he remembered, eating Katsudon with his mom, and meeting two people who said they are his quirk.

That all stopped when he was kidnapped.

It all happened so fast, it was almost like a blur.

Izuku couldn't understand what was going on. It just was quick, as a sleepy sensation came over him.

Two men looking over him as he drifted away into a vast of darkness.

Izuku couldn't remember much after.

But, he misses his mom. His two new friends. Kacchan.

Where is Kacchan?

Izuku woke up to a zap on his neck.

It was the same dream.

Or was it a nightmare?

He didn't seem to care.

The white coats, as he called them, dragged him into a simulation, as they always did.

Today was different though.

They took off his collar.

He doesn't know why, but was happy to have that shock collar off of him.

He sat there for a minute, in pure, comfortable, silence.

It was interrupt when he heard two doors open, revealing robots. Massive robots. They started to charge at Izuku, slowly gaining more speed.

Izuku was prepared. He held his breath, bracing himself for impact. He never felt it.

He opened his eyes.

He saw two people.

They felt familiar. In a good way.

The one with the white to black hair waisted no time to attack, summoning some type of dark energy.