pt1 :p

JUSTIN POV
I walked into school today is november 16th and im currently walking to business class which is odd for a 10th grader to have but I have it anyways on the board my teacher had written group project and sit down I get pretty excited because we can choose our partners so i sit down with my friends and were the smallest group since it's really only three of us so me and my other two friends start to get worried since were supposed to be a group of 5 or more while were panicking I realize that two people are standing in the middle of the room alone i pray that the teacher doesn't pair us up since we are the smallest group in the class eventually my teacher mrs.lopez stands in front of the class and asks if we have all found partners the two boys in the middle of the class room say they hadn't she looks around the room and i realize what is about to i happen i get so nervous my hands leave sweat stains on the desk "oh jackson and liam both of you sit over there at sebastian's table" mrs lopez says "who's that" jacksons says with a weird look on his face "sebastian raise your hand" she says I start screaming in my head and slowly raise my hand and they both walk over and sit down you all may be wondering why i don't want them to be in my group well one of them i'm actually friends with but the other one just seems like such a douchebag that i don't even want to be associated with him i any way plus i also kinda have a crush on him but i mean what can i do now the bell rings and i walk home with my friends i start telling them about how i feel about him being in our group and just rant to them about everything.

The next day rolls around and we find out what we're supposed to do the teacher hands out sheets of papers that say "make your own product" oh great now we have to spend more time with each other I think "this project is self explanatory now that i have handed out this sheet so go over it with your group decide who gets to do what" I turn to the table slowly my friends are actually friends with jackson so they are already talking and laughing I stay quiet for a couple more minutes until jackson turns to me and introduced himself to me "hey im jackson"he says nicely "i know, yesterday mrs.lopez said your name when you cam to sit down over here" i say.He stares at me for a little then says to the group we should all divide into groups I know it's an odd number but liam has small job adriana and monica you guys can be a group and i'll be in a group with sebastian since it'll probably be easier and not as many questions will be asked when he comes to my house" he says i'm just sitting in my chair my face with no emotions i don't know how i feel about me going over to his house i feel like its so weird but i really can't start thinking about it otherwise i'd probably have an anxiety attack but the bell rings and i go home i sit in my room in silence i curl up in a ball on my bed with blankets it was snowing outside i get up to go get water and brush teeth and turn on the heater i doze off and fall asleep.

It's the next day and.... Oh shit I'm late for my first period I was looking through my closet for a sweater or a hoodie and I couldn't find any it was snowing again really bad and i was so cold but I didn't have time to find a shirt if i took any longer I would miss my first period and the school would contact my parents about it i put on a shirt and left running to school when I got there I was running so fast and looked at my phone I bumped into someone and their stuff fell "oh shoot i'm sorry i was running and looking at the time and didn't see you im sorry" i said i look up after helping this stranger pick up their stuff and its jackson JUST MY LUCK "its okay dont worry about it" he says I was shivering and jackson could tell i saw a concerned look on his face "aren't you cold"he says "well yeah but i was late and I didn't have time to find a jacket and it's just a whole story" i say stressed "here take mine i'm not even cold and i have long sleeve on" he says as he hands me hs champion jacket "no really it's fine i'm not that col-" he cuts me off and hands me the jacket "i want to see you put on the jacket and i won't leave until you do" he says i sigh and put it on i say thanks go to class i go to the teacher and he marks me tardy i sit down and i feel something in the front pocket of his hoodie i grab it and look at it it's his phone i turn it on to check the time but before i can the teacher walks over and takes it "you can get this after school and your detention slip as well when you pick it up" he says "wait no please its not even mine" i say "well whoever it is they have go pick it up it was interrupting my class and i've warned you about it many times" fuck what the hell am i gonna tell jackson