James

FOR THE SAFETY OF EVERYONE'S IDENTITY IN MY STORY, I HAVE CHANGED THE PEOPLES NAMES IN THIS.

THIS IS 100% TRUE AND HAS LEFT ME OPEN TO BELIEVE IN MYTHICAL CREATURES, MOST OF ALL, VAMPIRES.

During my days in school, I'd often sit near a very shy boy names James always dawning black clothing. He would speak to me occasionally, mostly to comment on my art (I tend to draw a lot, even when I shouldn't be.) He always asked me to draw him or draw a tiger, which I suppose he must like. I'd always say maybe but I never did.

One day, word spread that James is a vampire, as a joke of course. The story goes that he bit his girlfriend and drank her blood. She told this story to her friends and it spread like fire. I never saw the bite but she did have a bandage on her neck. My social anxiety kept me out of asking questions. James was mortified and everyone was making fun of him, calling him vampire, he would usually shy away or get a little angry at the mention of it.

For the next few days he didn't do much but keep his head down... and them he was gone, never came back to school. There was no word on suicide, or disappearance, James had just left and that was that. No one really ever spoke of him, as if they had all forgotten him, it was weird.

I still feel bad I never drew what he wanted to this day.... I still wonder if maybe it was true....