Happy Dekubaku Kinktober!

"Beg," was not a word he ever thought he'd hear from Deku's mouth. Maybe if it was squeaked and said to a dog, but not with that raspy, domineering voice he's hearing now. "Kacchan, beg for it."

Bakugou felt the soft touch move from his thigh to the angry red spot on his ass and the shiver that ran up his spine had to have been the cause of the quiet "please" that slipped past his lips.

"I couldn't hear you," Deku's fingers dug into the back of his thigh, right below the raw skin that kept him on edge.

And "please" felt foreign when he spoke it aloud, but it stung so good when Deku's hand cut through the air and landed heavily on his ass. His body rocked with it, took the hit and rolled with the movement. He felt it in his spine, in his head, he felt his eyes roll back and his tongue loll. And he had never felt such bliss before in his life.

Except when Deku said, "Again."

The word snaked its way into his head and pulled a low groan from his belly. His cheeks burned and he felt the blush move to his chest. He doesn't beg. He doesn't grovel. He's one half of the crime fighting wonder duo that's taken the top spot on the leaderboard and the world by storm. He doesn't -"Please, fuck."

"Mmm," Deku hit him three times in quick succession and Bakugou blacked out. He saw and felt stars, fluttering around his ass like the birds from an old cartoon.

Deku rubbed softly, soothing and priming the area for his next hit. It was coming but he wouldn't let Bakugou know when.

"Please sounds good on you," Deku spanked him hard this time, a gift, a 'well done' for begging so nicely. "I wanna hear it again."

Deku shifted underneath him, his dick poking the underside of Bakugou's belly, "For me?"

And there was something about the movement, like Deku was trying to tell him this was all turning him the fuck on, that made Bakugou moan out one more "please."

Earning him two hard hits on both cheeks and a hand snaked between them, rubbing the same soft circles into his still covered crotch.

"That was good, so good," Deku pulled his shorts down just a little more. "You deserve a reward."

Bakugou heard the squelch and felt the cold lube slide between his cheeks. It burned when it hit the raw portion of his ass but it soothed when Deku poked a finger past the little ring of muscle.

"Does that feel good?"

Each push in swallowed just a little more of Deku's finger and each pull out dragged a moan from Bakugou's lips along with it. Bakugou was haven at this point and wanted more. Soon Bakugou laid bent over Deku's lap, Deku's fingers in his ass, and Bakugou's shorts completely ruined from his sloppy precum mess.

"Answer me Kacchan," Deku pulled Bakugou's shorts down further. They slid to his knees and his cock bobbed out wetly onto Deku's lap. He then pushed Bakugou's middle up, forcing him into a steeper arch and a wider stance.

When Bakugou continued to ignore his question, Deku popped him right on the hole with the tips of his fingers.

And in the three seconds it took him to process it, he realized his "reward" was just a precursor to something Deku had been angling at for awhile.

Deku popped him again, same spot, same fingers, but this time Bakugou nearly collapsed on top of him. His limbs turned to jelly and the blood rushed from his head to his dick in record time. He let out a high pitched moan and whined until Deku soothed over his hole with slicked fingers.

"Now... does that feel good?"

The whine didn't let up, not even when Bakugou gasped out a loud "yes" after another pop.

Deku continued to sooth and rub soft circles into his ass, "Good." His other hand found its way back to Bakugou's dick and began jerking him off torturously slowly. "Good," he said in a softer voice, "tears look good on you too."

Bakugou touched the tip of his nose and felt the wetness there. The sensation coming in from the lower half of his body had him completely ignoring the top half, he didn't realize he was crying until Deku had pointed it out.

"Shh, it's okay," Deku pulled his fingers out quickly and slapped his ass with the force of a punch to the gut. Bakugou felt his orgasm bubble up and barely contain itself under the surface. Just one more hit and he was done for.

"I- I'm gonna..."

Deku popped him on the hole again while pulling his dick hard. And this time he did collapse, right over Deku's lap.

His muscles seized up and his vision blacked out again, he could feel his fingers dig holes into the bed spread but couldn't make himself stop. The burning of his ass and the slick squelch from the lube combined to pull the most gut wrenching orgasm from deep inside him. He knew he was messing Deku's lap, knew he was making a fool of himself from cumming from a few spanks and a bit of fingering but he'd do it over if it meant getting this same earth shattering orgasm.

Deku had a tight grip on the back of Bakugou's thigh when the stars cleared and Bakugou realized his dick was spent.

"Fuck," He gripped tighter and Bakugou knew bruises were forming. "Deku let go."

Bakugou looked up to a low grunt and Deku's entire body relaxing underneath of him, including his grip.

"Did you just...?" and suddenly Bakugou didn't feel so bad about cumming from getting spanked because at least he didn't just cum in his pants, untouched and unbearably affected by hitting his partner on the ass a few times.

"No..."

And there it was. The squeaky high voice that Bakugou was so used to.

"Shut up kacchan get on your knee's"