⋆Seven⋆

"𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕪 𝕘𝕦𝕪."
...

Brinnnggggg!

Finn's alarm sounds, which indicates that it is 7:00 and time for him to get up. He doesn't move at first; however, with every second that passes, the blaring sound becomes increasingly more agitating. Finn groans as she reaches over his bedside table with his eyes still glued shut, rummaging for his phone to shut off the alarm.

As he succeeds, his ears are granted with the peaceful quietness once again. The only apparent noise being the birds chirping outside, which only relaxed him more. Finn sighs, turning to his side, where he is greeted by the harsh rays of the early morning sun. He squints, trying to lessen the effect the sun is having on his eyes.

He slowly begins to open them, seeing the golden sun, peer through his window, illuminating the entire room. He sits up, rubbing the sleep off his eyes. It takes him a minute to remember where he is, and right when he did; he jumps out of bed. Knowing that he is not allowed to be late again unless he wants to deal with Mr.Hoppers bothersome lecture.

He gets up, walking over the creaky wood floor to the connecting door, which leads into Millie's room.

She's got to be awake by now.

He knocks quietly, to ensure he wouldn't be walking in on her changing or something private. He furrows his eyebrows when he doesnt receive a response from his roommate.

He slowly starts to turn the door handle, quietly opening the door to reveal a very much asleep Mille.

Millie lays on her side with the duvet cover pulled up so high, that you can barely make out her profile from under the sheets. He approaches her, with a giant smirk growing on his face. Millie's lips are parted ever so slightly, allowing deep breaths to enter in and out. Her hair falls messily, sticking to some parts of her face.

Finn chuckles, she looks so peaceful. And at this moment, Finn is genuinely proud of himself.

If he had seen her like this yesterday, his heart would have been beating so fast, and he wouldn't know how to act. However, it's as if since he convinced himself that those feeling weren't allowed, they had diffused into thin air. And now, his heart is beating at a regular pace, and he is back to his normal state of mind.

"Mills, its time to get up" Finn whispers.

Millie groans in response, however, she keeps her eyes glued shut, not budging.

And since Finn is back to his foolish and playful self, he decides on how he's going to get Millie out of bed. Finn reaches for her duvet cover and rips it off of Millie.

"Get up, Princess!"

And with that, Millie's eyes shoot open. The sudden coldness ambushing her bare legs.

"Finn!" she growls, feeling exposed, due to her lack of clothing. She is wearing a small pair of shorts and a tank top.

Finn watches her face go red; however, he walks away without commenting on it.

"We have 10 minutes before we need to leave, unless you know, you wanna be late again."

Millie lays back onto her pillow, her cheeks still burning with humiliation. Usually, Millie never sleeps through her alarm. However, Millie had a restless night. She couldn't ease her mind, after what had happened, on the deck that night.