THE MOMENT OF LOVE

There was a girl who was the child of the queen of all elf's her name was rose she was kind and friendly she was know has a very good person she was like this.

         When she was also low on something and the person ask's for it she was give them everyone know her has a nice,friendly and giving people always  respeat her and her comments the people of the country is always happy if they see her, she is always happy but she way sad about something.

        She was sad about how everyone was living in a very small country where people didn't go outside of the of the country.she went to her mom and said''mom why can't people of this country leave the country why''and her mom said''honey calm the outside world is differ if the outside world''mom what is so differ between this country and the outside world that yo her talking about it is not fair to keep people traped in here forever.Am going i want to be by myself.''but honey''do not honey me bye''.

She left her mom with a angry looking face and was very angry with are mom and she went to her people telling them that'' she will make her mom make everyone leave this small country and if she doesn't she will make sure that she get's everyone and became because of her people put she still was sad but most of they didn't know that she was sad and the one's that know ran after her and ask.

But she didn't say anything to they because she didn't want them to worry about her so she said''i am fine don't worry about me''she said so they ask again that she can tell they because they are close friends how can they don't see that something is wrong or are they don't friends''no that is not what it isokey i just need to be on my own today am a bit angry i need to clean my head no that what it is am so sorry if i got you angry''okay you should have just told us we will have left yo all on your own but who was the person that made you this angry they asked.

Her friends asked that who made so angry she had shout at people shes nice too it made them a bit seared because shes never this mean so she said it my mom shes doesn't want the people of the country to go out of the country because she said that the outside of the country is differ from the country and i asked her to let them go to enjoy but she said no i ever wanted to stop being her child so i just thouht that it will be to bad of me to do so i just not so i wanted to clear my head from my mom word's so i would need a small space to think bout what i said tell mom to change her mind bout the people i will be going now friend's bye

Has she walk's into a small space and she started to think bout what she could do and tell her mom to make them leave the country so she said in her that i should from a fake that she was sick no docter in the country can heal her so they have to take her out of the country with mom and then every one is gong to leave the country.

Then all of suddley someone came out nowhere and fell on me when i stood up and wanted to curse the person i just saw a guy who's ever handsome any othe girl.