Chapter 1

Y/N pov
i walked down the street, chucking newspapers at garage doors. this day was gloomy, and my career as a newspaper delivery guy was just taking off. suddenly, i see a gangster looking boy, throwing up gang signs and flipping no one off standing in a driveway.
"hi" i say.
"when i was 11 i turned 13 cuz fuck 12"
i then proceed to throw a newspaper at his head, hitting my target perfectly. the boy runs over to me, and removes his belt.
"you are ugly and fat as fuck. what's ur name?"
"y/n." i say shyly.
"ok"
he rips his pants off and squats down on the curb. somethings making a funny noise... what could it be? oh! he's sharting all over the curb! 😳
"oh wow ur asshole makes so much noise uwu" i say, now blushing.
"ok" he says. he then puts his hands under his rump, beginning to release shit from his hole, catching it with his palms. omg! he's shitting in his hands!
"what's ur name, poopoo boy?" i ask.
"finn wolfhard"
"can i have a bite of that...🤭😳"
finn shoved his fresh excrement into my mouth.
"mmmm tastes great! uwu owo uwu"
soon enough, pennywise the clown runs up and rips my clothes off, fucking me in the middle of the road 🥵. then comes the one and only...

you guessed it, mr ohare and adam sandler's child!

i become wet at just the sight of mr. o'sandler.
"i am the one you should be with, y/n."
then i get naked and fuck the FBI agent who at ur door for searching up "finn wolfhard smut"

y'all ugly, bye.