My Deepest secret 2

It's been two weeks since the thing at the café. You got mad and stormed out. It's also been two weeks since you've last talked to Tom. You were both equally sad or mad.

You were at home at the moment, eating Cheeto puffs and drinking chocolate milk. You had your way of going through relationship problems, and they didn't involve getting overly drunk or breaking anything. You were watching Friends, one of your favorite shows, alongside The Office, Fuller House, Full House, and (this might sound really funny and stupid but it's one of my favorite shows) My Little Pony. You looked up at the screen for a second before looking back down, because of your phone. Someone had texted you. It was Tom, saying he wanted you to come over for a second. You got really excited cuz you haven't seen him in two weeks, so you were really happy. But then doubt, sadness and frustration showered over you reeeaaal fast. You were happy to see him, yes. But you were also worried that he would want to break up with you. Yeah, still you two haven't even broken up yet. Keyword: yet.

You were on your way to Tom's house, when you heard something crash over by the alleyway. You were a bit early, so you figure you could afford to be really fucking dumb and go check it out. You walked over and hit behind a trash can. You saw a person being pushed up against a wall, and strangled not to death but still. You heard the person who was strangling the person say something in-between "Stay away from her or I will not hesitate to kill you." And "You're gonna wish you were never born, if you go near her again." Scared, you ran out of the alleyway, and lucky for you, you tripped over a bucket. The two people turn their heads faster that tried to run.

"Y/n?" The person who was strangling the other person said.

'HA THAT'S FUNNY. HELL NO.' you thought to yourself, as you ran right back out.

"How the hell did he know my name?!" You said...while running...very loudly...while someone was chasing you. You just sped up even faster, and so did they.

"Wait y/n! W-wait!"

You didn't even say anything, you just ran faster and faster, until you reached Tom's house. You knocked on the door about five times. No answer. And then you noticed the person that was chasing you had cought up. With no one answering the door and a random person chasing you and knowing your name then-

You slightly lifted you head and your mouth was agape.

"I know you did not." Said because you knew it was Tom now.

''Wait no, it's not what it looks like."

"Yeah cuz I'm gonna believe that." You crossed your arms and chuckled.

He took off his hood and mask, trying to step closer to you. But you put an arm out and put your hand to his chest, stopping him in his tracks.

"Ok so like I know you weren't gonna believe that, but..."

"But what? Exactly. But nothing. Y-you know what I'm done."

"What do you mean 'done'?"

"I mean we're" you said pointing between you and him. "Done." Oh of course you didn't really mean it, you just couldn't take it anymore. You walked off of the steps and smiled sadly at Tom. Did you just break up with him? Why did you do it? (Well it obviously stares you couldn't take it anymore lol) Did you regret it? Well if you did then you would have turnt around and took it back, but you didn't. You continued walking home. And you didn't even know you were crying.

(So...hi I am SO sorry that I was dead. I didn't make a part two at first bc I thought that it was really cringey and cheesy and stupid. But my friends and family forced me to make a part two so here this is. I really hope you liked it. It's my first fanfic. So I'm kinda well very surprised it even got one veiw. And thank you for reading it. Lots of love people!!❤️❤️!