Mrs. Seoul-Oh

Katsumi Seoul-Oh had only just fallen asleep when she heard a phone ring. "It's yours." Her lovely husband growled in husky Japanese. She quickly slapped her side table looking for her phone. Finally finding it she answered still not having opened her eyes.

"Hello?" Mumbled tiredly. The voice on the other end the last she had ever expected to hear again. "Kat, it's your dad." That made her scoff even in her half asleep state. "I don't have a father." She said emotionless. This statement catching her husband's attention immediately.

"That's not.." she stopped the weak explanation he always gave. "What do you want, Major." She said exasperated. The man never called unless he needed something. She heard him take a deep breath and knew she was right.

Han pulled her back into his chest giving her the strength to get through this call. "My son is coming." He said getting straight to the point. She felt an annoying pang in her heart. She knew this son was likely to have a shitty relationship with this man as well.

"And?" She asked clearing the odd lump in her throat. "I want you to stay away from him. He's already in trouble with cars. I don't need you and your gang encouraging him." She laughed glad he couldn't see the tears he caused her once again. "Don't worry, Major. I won't go near your precious son." With that she hung up the phone and threw it.

Grabbing her pillow she put it over her face before letting a scream out. Han never said a word, just rubbed her back as she vented her anger. When she had calmed some she explained. "My dad's son got into trouble and it getting kicked to him." She sighed drying her face.

"My loving father wanted to warn me and my 'gang' to stay away." She felt much better having said it to her most trusted friend. "That man is an idiot that doesn't know what he's missing." He said wrapping his arms around her and kissing down her neck. She couldn't help the moan that slipped out when he hit her sweet spot.

"You starting something, Mr. Seoul-Oh?" She asked huskily. "Well, I was doing my duty and comforting my wife in her time of need." He said with a grin in his voice. She couldn't stop the giggles that caused. "Ohh, So this is just husbandly duty." She said trying to act seriously. "Exactly." He said the same way.

She flipped around and straddled the beautiful Korean man she had married. "Who am I to keep you from your duties." She said pushing him down.

———————————————————————

Kat was working on a mechanic order when the kids of their group came down in their uniforms. "Alright, guys. No trouble and no picking up strays. Han does enough of both." She said with a wink. They laughed and left to make the train in time for school.

It was a few hours later that Han came home looking tired. She rolled out from under the car worried. "What's wrong, love?" Han had a meeting with her Uncle, leader of the Yakuza, this morning.

He smiled slightly and loosened the tie he needed to wear when meeting him. "Nothing to worry about. Just the same things as always." She nodded, but was still worried there was more to it. She watched as he walked up a set of stairs to their personal bar. Pouring a glass of his favorite bourbon.

"We should go to the race tonight." He said just loud enough for her to hear. She liked the idea, but wondered why he was only now mentioning it. "You know I'd love too. Why such short notice?" He finished his drink and leaned on the railing to look down at her.

"'Request' of your cousin." She rolled her eyes. That little shit was really starting to annoy her. She couldn't believe Uncle had made him the districts overseer. The boy was a hot head with no formal training. She knew her Uncle wanted her to take the spot, but knew how difficult that would be with her being a woman.

She was the one that had studied every lesson she could on the family business. She had taken the firearms and combat training. She could traffic in and out of Japan with her eyes closed. As much as she didn't want to it was beginning to look like she might have to talk to her Uncle soon about Takashi.

"Don't worry about the little shit. We have a lot to discuss you and I." She said with a meaningful look. What she loved most about her husband was his ability to never be shaken. He simply raised an eyebrow and nodded as he went to refill his drink.

A comfortable silence took over the garage home. She fixing last minute problems, and Han finishing paperwork for her cousin and Uncle. She had sent out a text to the kids that they would be at the races if they wanted to join.

By 6pm she and Han were in their masterpiece they had been working on since their honeymoon, Mona Lisa. She was the fastest racing and drifting car in the country thanks to them and a few friends. Pulling up the the garage gate they were immediately let in since the car was easily recognizable and they bowed in respect to her.

They pulled to a side spot and waited in the car since they were somewhat early. The races didn't start until her cousin arrived if he was attending. When they saw his car come around the entry the exited the car and sat on the hood. Kat pulled out a bad of chips for Han. He had finally quit smoking and found it easier if he kept his hands and mouth occupied.

Han leaned on the car with Kat leaning on him.  Her cousin came out of his car and reluctantly bowed to her. He hated it, but she was born before him and the undisputed favorite of their Uncle and as such ranked higher than the 18 year old.

"Good to see you as always, cousin." She said with a sneer. It was time to race.