𝙺𝚞𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚓𝚒 𝙼𝚞𝚣𝚊𝚗

Spoilers I think?

-𝑅𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑒.

-

"Tanjirou-" You tried to catch up with him, but he was running too fast. He was holding you wrist so that you can follow him, but, he was running too fast up to the mountain.

Your lungs started to feel heavy, your breath hitch, and it feels like its burning. It was cold, yet the breeze that's getting inside of your lungs is giving off the burning sensation.

You and Tanjirou went down from the mountain to sell coal on this cold winter day. He and you were twins, and technically the way to help him is to to carry the coals with him.

Good thing it sold out, and manage to get you to home by the night, but then, by passing old man Sabaru's house, he let's you two to stay for the night because he said that,

"Demons are lurking when the night comes."

And when the light came on, and when its morning, you and Tanjirou decided to come home.

But on the way to there, Tanjirou started to smell something as he says to you. He says that he smell a reek of blood coming from up the mountain where you two were living.

And that brings up with you two running.

"T-Tanjirou-!"

He stopped, you stopped.

You were huffing, catching your breath. Tanjirou froze on his spot unable to move a single muscle.

You looked and-

"NEZUKO-"

Once you saw the state of your younger sister, you ran up to her and gets to her aid.

Tanjirou entered the house, the sight of it was shocking, and disgusting.

He mumbled every name of your family.

He mumbled.

"Tanjirou! Nezuko is still warm!" You shouted, catching his attention. Tears were breaking down on your face, Tanjirou didn't like the sight of you crying.

"Look away!" He said when he noticed that you were also staring at your family inside, massacred.

He entered the house to get some clothes for Nezuko and as after that, he started carrying her on his back.

"(Name)! We need to get Nezuko to the town on the hospital!" Tanjirou shouted with tears on his eyes, daring to slip down.

You nodded, your breathing became heavy, the sight of Nezuko and your little siblings made you throw up from the guilt.

You and Tanjirou made a run for it down to the town.

"Gah-" you heard Tanjirou violently breath out.

He is trying to catch his breath.

"Tanjirou! Hang in there!"