Prologue

My best friend and I have been best lads ever since the day we were born.
Our mums were best lads ever since middle school, that's how come we're best friends.
We were born on the same day in England, London. Although he was born an hour before me. We were introduced a few hours after my birth. Our families are British, but after we turned one we moved to California.
We've had all our first "steps" together. We learned how to sit together, we took our first steps together, we even learned our first words together. My first word was Louis, his was Lane.
We are usually mistaken to be brother or sister, or even twins! We look alike, we both have blond hair, except mine is a little curly. My eyes are hazel, his are blue. His nose and checks are sprinkled with freckles and mine isn't. He lives a block away from me, and see and talk to each other every day.
Sure sometimes we would fight, but it's never "I hate you, and never want to see you" fights. They are just small fights about what movie to watch what so ever. But they happen so rarely and don't last long.
Anyway, my name is Lane and my best lad is Louis . We are 12 years old and live in San Diego, California. Lets start the story!