Stupid Romantic Date

"No fucking signal, great. To top it off he's 40 minutes late..." You sheepishly muttered to yourself, making a good attempt as to not draw any un-welcomed attention from the rest of the bystanders in the milkshake shop. For the most part, you were isolated in the corner. It would've been a great first date, would he had maybe considered turning up. You began organising the sauce packets as the prominent voice in your head assured you that he was most definitely standing you up.

'I'm so stupid to think he'd like a person like me, this whole thing was probably just a set up.' "God dammit, Judd." You exclaimed with a defeated and solemn tone in your voice.

In the end, you decided upon ordering French fries in one of those cliché red and white checkered papers. "This is the life..." The sarcastic comment made its way through your rosy lips. The whole scene sucked, so after scarfing down your 13th fry submerged in (favourite sauce), and admitably getting some down the corner of your mouth, you were just about ready to make your leave. But as you got up you felt sharp nails dig into your arm and pull you back down to your seat, aggressively.

"Weren't thinking of leaving so soon, were we?"

His voice echoed in your mind and stayed there, sometimes it was the only thing you could be able to concentrate on. You dared not answer back, but went on with it anyway; you thoroughly believed that he wouldn't be able to take you serious with with your completely cherry red face. "Says you, Mr. Fashionably Late. Where were you anyway? Banging someone else?"

To be truthfully honest, Judd had you wrapped around his finger, and any attempt to 'act cool' would be diminished by his overpowering aura of dominance. A prime example of that being him suddenly yanking you by your new red tie to his side of the table. Breaking into a hot sweat as you saw him pull out his favourite switch blade and held it right up to your neck - fuck.

"Learn your place, slut."

A shiver ran down your spine as he said that word, it felt so degrading but liberating at the same time. 'God, what's wrong with m-' Before you could even finish your train of thought you felt the sensation of the knife leave your neck and slam into the table, trapping you by the tie. Determined, you still wanted this to be a good date.

Overcome with pure lust and keeping direct eye contact with Judd, you abruptly raised the knife and held it in front of you. Breaking your gaze you traded it to the knife, licking at the side of the blade seductively, you were not gonna let Judd win with his mind games. Time to turn the tables.

"Boy's bathroom, now." And just like that you led yourself to your destination without looking back with the feeling that the boy was precisely three steps behind you, as when you had opened a stall in the bathroom you were immediately pushed into it and the door was locked.

 Before you could even think to compose another sarcastic response, Judd's tongue was already on the inside of  your cheek and his hands were firmly wrapped around your neck. You soon felt a sudden release from both your mouth and neck.

"Don't think I'm done with you yet."

Just as quickly as he stopped, he started right back up again - brushing away your silky (h/c) locks and sinking his teeth deep into your neck causing you to uncontrollably moan (or rather cry out) "J-JUDD!" Covering your mouth with his left hand you could tell through glassy eyes that he was giving you that look, taunting you almost, gesturing for you to shut the fuck up whilst undoing your tie and shirt buttons. 

"This'll do..." Practically kicking you onto all fours, you felt some fabric pull you backwards painfully by the mouth. This wasn't an ordinary gag, it was your new tie. Ah, it's not you cared much about that anymore, you were more focused on Judd unbuckling your belt from behind. Some first date this was...

You quickly began to realise something, through muffled words you spoke. "Judd, you're not wet ye-!" Your sentence was cut of by him painfully entering his unlubricated member inside of you, tears forcefully ran down your cheeks. The only thing restraining you from screaming was the makeshift gag the dark-haired boy was using on you.

The whole experience felt like it was moving so fast, soon the pain became bearable and a wanted pleasure. Admitting defeat, you guided Judd's cold hands back to your neck for some satisfaction. At this point however, you were already on the verge of cumming. 'Just one... more thing...' You thought to yourself between pants, pleading to Judd to send you over the edge.

Something unexpected then happened, instead of the boy's hands directing towards your neck, they slowly approached the back of your head. Puzzled, your futile attempt to look behind you fell flat as a strong grasp pulled your head back at full force. Your moans grew increasingly louder, practically screaming through the tie.

It didn't feel like Judd cared about the noise anymore, as he released you from the tie gag to let you moan the roof down - you guessed the risk factor turned him on. It continued on like this for a while as he left marks all over your neck, arms, legs, anywhere he could reach. You knew this would hurt like a bitch in the morning but it felt so good right now.

All good things must come to an end though, inbetween heavy panting, he thrusted even deeper each time. You gripped onto his shirt as he reached his breaking point. You could feel his sticky, warm liquid filling you up as you came in unison. You were both as equally red in the face and pretty exhausted so he took some time before pulling out of you, now feeling the creamy substance run down your legs. "C-clean up, okay?" You smiled with an affirmative nod, pretty happy that you had got him to stumble over his words so when you regained the strength in your legs, you did just as he said.

When you walked out of the bathroom together, all eyes were on you. Most likely because of your disheveled appearance, sporting some messy hair, an untied, soggy tie and more hickeys than you could count. Not to forget all of the moaning from earlier. When you reached the doors of the milkshake shop, Judd offered you a cigarette but you refused it. "Your loss." He lit one up for himself and took a small puff before his lips parted.

"Same time next week?"

You smirked.

"Fuck yeah."