𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐓

𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑔𝑖.

      "Are you serious right now Mingi!?" Seonghwa shouted, The two walking into the bedroom. Seonghwa had yeosang at the house again. Yeosang had needed advice since him and jongho fought but Mingi didn't like that. He would constantly tell Seonghwa he didn't want him in the house, but Seonghwa brought him in anyway. This was the last straw for mingi. "Yes I'm so serious! How many times have I told you I don't want him here anymore!?" Mingi shouted back pointing towards the bedroom door.

      "Oh all of a sudden your the boss of me now!? Listen you may be my boyfriend but your not my fucking master!" Seonghwa mocked back getting closer to the red haired male. Mingi glared at the other angrily for a mere 2 seconds. "You know what fuck this" Mingi walked into the bathroom. "Where are you going!?" Seonghwa continued attempting to follow the other but the door was slammed shut. "Mingi open the fucking door! Open the door so we can talk!" Seonghwa banged his fist against the door each time he spoke.

After he was ignored he kicked the door out of anger. "Grow up Mingi!" He shouted before leaving the bedroom, making his way to the living room. Seonghwa had calmed down and suddenly guilt began to fill his body as he sat , putting himself in the others shoes in the situation.

Mingi sat in the bathroom for about 20 minutes to calm his anger. He decided to take a warm shower to help him calm down completely. He removed every article of clothing he had on , dropping it to the floor before getting into the shower and shutting the door. The warmth hit his body, causing him to let out a relaxed sigh. He was too entranced to notice the bathroom door unlock and Seonghwa get in the shower behind him.

Seonghwa wrapped his arms around mingis waist , resting his head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry...please talk to me...he was only lookng for advice I would never do anything to hurt you.." Seonghwa spoke out softly as the water hit both their bodies. Mingi Unwrapped Seonghwas hands from his body and turned around to face the other . "It's ok..I'm sorry" he responded. Seonghwa walked closer to the other pulling him Into a kiss , wrapping his arms around Mingis neck to deepen the kiss.

Mingis hands rested on his waist as well. The heated kiss went on , Seonghwa letting out small noises as their tongues fought for dominance, the whole situation getting more and more heated so Seonghwa pushed Mingi into the ground getting down himself. He had spread mingis legs and took a hold of his length , wrapping his lips around the member all while maintaining eye contact with the other from below. This caused Mingi to throw his head back and let out a grunt , as Seonghwa gave a small smile.

Seonghwa kept going moving fast and slow to tease the other. He would moan at the taste of mingis Precum sending vibrations to his length. Mingi bit his lip stopping himself from letting out a noise.  Seonghwa let go of the length with a loud pop as he began to jerk the other still keeping eye contact. Seonghwas hair fell onto his eyes as he let out a giggle at the fact he was driving Mingi crazy.

Mingi felt a warm pit in his stomach and he knew he was about to cum. "Hwa s..stop" he stuttered out. He didn't want to cum like this atleast but Seonghwa only smirked and kept going soon wrapping his lips back on the length. This drove Mingi to the edge. He grabbed onto Seonghwas damp hair in attempt  to pull him off earning a moan from the other but he wouldn't let up.

Soon enough Mingi came hard into seonghwas mouth as he threw his head back against the shower wall. Seonghwa finally let up , swallowing the cum and stuck his tongue out to show Mingi he had swallowed before smirking. Mingi looked at the other dazed. Seonghwa crawled up mingis wet body and connected their lips making Mingi taste himself. They both pulled away and got on their feet, Mingi tapping seonghwas thigh telling him to wrap his legs around his waist. Seonghwa followed and was put against the wall.

Mingi licked his fingers before bringing them to seonghwas entrance. He pushed two fingers in watching seonghwas face for any reaction which he got. Seonghwas mouth opened  as he threw his head back , digging his nails into mingis shoulder blades. Mingi took this chance and began to kiss and suck at seonghwas neck continuing to move his fingers in the other. Seonghwa letting out long moans that couldn't be held back. Once Mingi felt he was prepped he began to insert his length causing the black haired male to bury his face into his shoulder.

He drew out  loud moans as Mingi moved. Mingis pace quickened  each time to the point where it was animalistic. Seonghwas moans filled the bathroom and he was sure if anyone was outside of it they'd be able to hear him. He smashed his lips onto mingis in attempt to quiet himself down but it barely worked. He was beginning to feel embarrassed at his uncontrollable noises. "Min.." he attempted to speak but was interrupted by his moans each time.

He clawed at mingis back as a tear pricked into his eyes the pleasure driving him. He kept on gasping and moaning non stop. He tried pushing Mingi off but only got a spank on one of his ass cheeks in return. Soon mingis pace slowed , he let seonghwas legs down and turned him around making him face the shower wall and bend. He reinserted his length and continued on thrusting.

Seonghwa was getting close to cumming and he knew it was gonna wash over him. "Mingi..I..can't-" he spoke up "Can't what?" Mingi questioned him and it took him a good minute to respond but he did. "my legs...they'll give ou-" soon Mingi hit seonghwas prostate causing his eyes to roll to the back of his head as he scratched at the shower wall. His moans silenced as his orgasm hit him like a big wave Mingi cumming right after , filling him to the brim. His legs began to shake and he almost dropped but Mingi held him up with one of his arms.